Alaskan Purple - Seedsman

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by WhiteGuy88, Sep 17, 2019.

1. So far so good, planted and sprouted in 3 days

Attached Files:

2. I had that in my cart yesterday at Greybeard Seeds. Got the Monster Pebbles instead

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. This was a freebie, my original order is Gorilla Zkittles by Barneys Farm, i cant wait to grow that one but since i got a purple plant for free im going to grow it nice hearing from you friend, i hope you are doing well

• Like Like x 1
  4. She seems strong, i think this will be a pretty good grow, will probably clone her and keep her going for awhile, after today it may be awhile before i post again

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Its been 2 weeks, shes been topped once and she will get topped one more time and than i will start training her, so far so good

Attached Files:

6. She has 4 stems now, time to do some light lst’ing, get her opened up

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Pulling up a chair

• Like Like x 1
  8. Right on!!

9. Topped at the first node? I'll have a seat and watch this purple lady grow too!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Didnt pay attention but yeah i guess your right, it was first node

• Like Like x 2
  11. Training is going well, i did happen to accidentally split her a little bit but she has recovered well, she also seems to be wanting some more calcium so i upped it up to 2ml of cal mag and she seems to be liking it

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Can anybody help me identify my plant problems? This is a new strain for me so maybe im off a little bit on something

Attached Files:

13. It looks like either phosphorus or magnesium deficiency.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thank you, i think your right, i wonder where its missing in my nutrient line up, im kind of wondering if i dont have enough micro nutrients, i never payed attention but its a possibility

15. Here is what im giving her, theres not much magnesium in their, maybe shes a mag hungry plant, i heard i can fix this with epsom salts? If so.. how much in a one gallon container and should i give it with every watering?

Attached Files:

16. Anyone else got any thoughts or tips to add?

17. Well if you are already using cal-mag, then I would either raise the dosage just a little when watering, and also check your PH. If the PH of your water is high or low, then your plant will lock out intake for mag and other nutrients. So make sure your water has correct PH for your medium. Also check the PH of your runoff. (The water that comes out the bottom of your pot)

18. Well if you are already using cal-mag, then I would either raise the dosage just a little when watering, and also check your PH. If the PH of your water is too high or low, then your plant will lock out intake for mag and other nutrients. So make sure your water has correct PH for your medium. Also check the PH of your runoff. (The water that comes out the bottom of your pot)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Checked ph before adding any nutes, ph is at 6.5, added nutes and half a tspn of epsom salt than checked ph again, still at 6.5, made an epsom salt foliar spray as well, we will see how she does in a couple of days, i think you were right about the magnesium defiency, everything seems good except the mag, temps, watering, light, food, no nute burn, i can only pin point to mag def like you pointed out to me

• Like Like x 1
  20. I think she is looking better, may be low on both calcium and magnesium? If anybody else has an opinion please throw it out there! Thank you!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1