Alaskan girl new to the City...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Spiderbug, May 7, 2009.

1. Hey all, I'm new to the City! I'm an eighteen-year-old girl from Alaska, and I love it. I'm pretty new, only started smoking last September. I blaze every day when my stoner friends are around, but not as often by myself. There's not much else to do here though, and it's practically legal!
    Give me a shout, I'm wide awake, bored, and sober as fuck.

Also, if anyone else out there is from Alaska, I'm looking for a good headshop that will let me in under 19 in Anchorage or the MatSu Valley.

2. welcome to the city, hope this place makes you want to smoke more and more weed as much as does to me...i hate being dry :(

3. Welcome to the forums! I want to visit Alaska in the future. Is it as beautiful as I hear it is?

4. Yeah dude since I found the City I basically think about weed ALL THE TIME. It's ridiculous.

And yes, Alaska is fucking GORGEOUS. I've traveled all over the world and nothing even comes close to comparing with Alaska. Every time I leave the state I miss it like crazy after about three days.
    You should definitely visit. When you come Alaska it's either the most amazing vacation ever, or you move here.

5. Welcome... I'ma newbie too. Heard yall got good green in Alaska...

6. Welcome to the city. I have to admit Alaska is pretty cool. I have a sister that lives in Anchorage and I have visited and I plan on going back some day. But i dont think i would ever move there, Im more of a city person.

7. I wonder if theres a lot of Russians
    I bet it gets cold as fukk
    I bet the outdoor bud thats grown there must be dank
    doesnt the sun stay up half the year??
    N E ways welcome to the city

8. Yes there are a lot of Russians.
    Yes, it gets cold as fuck. -40F this winter.
    Annnd, we don't really grow outside. It's sunny for like three months, and we get the whole midnight sun thing going on, but it's still not very warm-- 80F is about as hot as it gets in the summer. The sun isn't very strong, we're a long way away from it.

But the weed is dank as fuck.

9. #9 Monk Hughes, May 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2009
    Why do you even live in an area where your feet freeze off most of the year?

Oh, and welcome!

10. Welcome to the City! Alaska is bomb as fuck! If it wasn't cold as hell most of the year, i'd probably move there.:D

I know how you feel about the headshops, i'm 19 and I remember just last year not being allowed in the fucking shops:mad: annoying as hell, haha.

11. Yeah, I recently visited Alaska last summer, it is fucking beautiful. Smoke up :smoke:

12. Welcome to the city, I've always wanted to visit Alaska... Might get the chance sometime in the next couple years. The best natural landscaping pictures i have ever seen were from Alaska, and i was blown away

:smoke:

13. Haha I was born and raised here, I'm used to it. I like the cold. And it's just too fucking beautiful to care.