Alaska Morbloom 0-10-10?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by kancha420, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Anyone use this Alaska Morbloom 0-10-10  does it make any difference? It says use every 3 weeks and 1TBS per gallon should I go with half strength? I use the Alaska fish fertilizer and can't use it for bloom.

2. search forums, search google.  and then compare your findings to fox farms tiger bloom and big bud...   peace

3. I don't use fox farm nutes

4. well I use AFF 5-1-1 and I want going to use the morbloom but after I searched the GC forums I found out that no nitrogen is no beuno so I was suggested to use FF tiger bloom. you can buy it by the ounce on eBay

5. That's why you use other nutes that have low nitrogen with it.

6. yeah it's all personal preference brother I'm on a limited budget. out of full time work. diagnosed with epilepsy and lost my job as a repo man.. but anyways. don't want to make it complicated or over extend my investment. that's my preference

7. Sorry to hear that. Yeah there's a lot of good nutes out there with good price.

8. it's all good man. cannabis is known to improve the effectiveness of anti convulsant medication. and helps with the insomnia i have. impressed with the AFF line; available at Lowes or Home Depot cheaper than the dang miracle grow. score! let me know how your doing keep us updated

9. Yea I was using AFF during veg. Stinks like hell

10. I use it and get amazing results! Do use it in conjunction with other nutes. Alaskan morbloom 0-10-10
    And their fish emulsion 5-1-1 makes a good cheap combo.
    I know everybody hates on miracle grow as well, but I get excellent results. These were last harvest and I Only used grow big and miracle grow veg for veg cycle and fish emulsion and morbloom for flower.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

11. Like another blade stayed it should be used with other amendments. If you are on a budget organic is nit only the cheapest but also produces more if done correctly. Add bone meal, fish emulsion, kelp meal, alfalfa meal with morbloom and mix into water. The plants will be happy with the tea. Try to add neem meal also. Bat guano work well but can be costly. If you can afford get guano that's for flowering. Seabird and some bat guano work great. Stay away from nutrients in a bottle like tiger bloom and so on. The are not organic. Organic plants are healthier for you.

12. #12 kancha420, Aug 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2013

Nice. People can say stay away from Miracle stuff but if it works for you than use it. My buddy used miracle nutes and they came out fine. Just feed my flowering plants with GH line with bud blood and next feed I'm gonna use molasses with Alaska morbloom. So I can still use AFF while flowering? Nitrogen is pretty low on it.

13. MG sucks compared to other soils that are available for less money. The one good MG products are their bone and blood meals. If you don't believe the whole hatred toward MG do yourself a experiment and grow two clones. One in MG and one in Kellogg's Patio Plus soil. It is cheap and can be bought at lowes and Home Depot. Grow them and treat them the same and come harvest you will see the huge difference.

I'm using kelloggs patio plus and I amend the shit out of it and still I don't really like it. From now on all I'm gonna use is ocean forest and happy frog.

15. Kellogg's is a good cheap base. Yes Ocean and Fox Farm and happy frog are way better but they cost more too. I prefer to mix my own soil and get better results than a bag soil.

16. If you know how to mix nothing is better than your own mix you know what's in it. 

17. I don't use much miracle grow indoors , i run a huge,very aclectic assortment of fertilizers, both for veg and for flower, and use many things in conjunction with one another., and I'm always experimenting, trying new nutes one by one. for week old clones I use just a couple grains.miracle grow 18-18-21
    ( it seems their 20-20-20 isn't sold around here anymore,this works fine though, No noticeable difference)
    along with 1/3 strength vita-start, 1/4 strength grow big.
    At 2 weeks i switch out the vita-start for seablast 17-8-17, like 1/4 teaspoon, If not a lot less, stuff is potent. continue with that mix, adding in b-1 thrive alive, white widow mycorrhizal, MAGiCAL, epsom salt, and fish emulsion as needed. For flower I start with half strength grow big and morbloom and open sesame, for the first 2 weeks, I've managed to almost halt internode stretch using this formula. then move into monster bloomz, big bud, and morbloom. At this time I use purple Max foliarly, so Only use a tiny bit of nutes, that shit DEFINITELY makes your plant take up nutes HELLA quick, WAY easy to burn your plant using this stuff!
    Then It's on to cha ching, big bud, morbloom, and purple Max till 1 week before flush, at which point i use just straight purple max, it pushes the plant nicely, and eats through excess nutes before the final flush. Outdoors is a totally different game. Id easily go through thousands of dollars a season in just nutrients with that lineup. My outdoor(which is EXTENSIVE) recieves fish emulsion, miracle grow and grow big for veg, Only every now and then, mother nature chips in a bunch, and for flower they get open sesame and miracle grow bloom and morbloom for 1 massive feeding, big bud and monster bloomz for the next, and then finish with cha-ching.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'm currently using floranova bloom 4-8-7, floralicious plus 2-0.8-0.02 ,koolbloom liquid 0-10-10,molasses and AFF 5-1-1 haven't used morbloom gonna use it in about a few more days.  I'll be using floranova bloom, floralicious plus, koolbloom liquid and molasses all the way through flower. Is this too much nitrogen?

19. 11-20-18 Is How you would read that. That's not bad, but I'd throw in the morbloom as well. 11-30-28. My chaching is 9-53-10 I'm pretty sure. Monster bloomz is 0-50-30

20. Just make sure you're numbers never reach a hundred, mix correctly AND DON'T OVER FEED, that is the hardest part when mixing your own nutes solution. It's best to know What each product does on It's own, and How to apply it before combining it with other things.. mixing in the purple Max with my other food could have ended catastrophicly If I'd added any more of any formula. Never used it before, ran with it, used it BOTH as a foliar spray and in the dirt. Big mistake. It's Only 0-0-3, so you don't think it would do much to over feed, but it made the plant SHOOT through It's food, 2days later it had a lockout, it had changed Ph that much. Any more would probably have killed the test plants!