Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alaska Dank! Sweet jane Purp (Macros)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Sirtokalot, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Heres my quarter - a few buds, 80$ Alaska purp frosted to perfection

Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. looks sticky :)

3. Oh my God I haven't smoked in so fucking long.
    My mouth is watering.
    + rep for the dank hookups, and for being in Alaska...I'm aiming for a lady from your home state, brah :D

4. ya go egg sarah palnis house!!

5. Morebuds

Attached Files:

• lo.JPG
      lo.JPG
      File size:
      256.3 KB
      Views:
  6. ohh man, great price and great quality... maybe i should move to alaska!

7. alaska buds.. aint thatta b%^#$.

nice pickup.

8. :pok shit looks yummye:

9. damn i went to alaska and didnt find any bud while i was there....looks like i was missing out big time.

10. Just mention Thunderfuck, and someone will help you out. My buddy went there for 6 months, and was asked if he wanted thunderfuck many times. He told me there were a good amount of people who have grows of it, and take pride in their genetics 4 sure.

11. I had some mantunaska thunderfuck in the fall and it was soo good. smelled like pinesol with extemely lemony/limey smell covering the pinesol smell. I also got a 80 qtr of it and the buds were so nice and dense like a rock!

12. cool , I never know the name of my bud:(

13. Nice man. dank/sticky icky!

14. who woulda thought alaska had the funk? good pickup.

15. Seriously? I'm pretty sure in many areas they can grow a certain amount of plants for personal use, legally.
    It has to do with the government being more lenient with them b/c of the oil reserves.

16. alaska can do what ever the fuck it wants.

17. Whoa, Amazing beautiful nugs you got there.

+Rep

18. Hell yeah! :hello:

19. alaska has some bomb chronic. be a cool place to live.
    nice nug