Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alabama

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by TheShawn, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Via: http://www.mapinc.org/newsnorml/v09/n132/a04.html

This is a great thing, I'm urging all Alabama smokers to stay up to date on this, and if it makes it to the ballads go vote yes on it!

2. Bump
    Come on, this is good stuff.

3. Dude hell yeah! I visit alabama all the time and my grandparents live there. I actually plan on moving to birmingham next year. If anyone could give me as much information as possible that would be so much appreciated.

4. It's not in the voting phase yet, but if/when it makes it to the point that it'll be voted for by the public I'm going to be campaigning hard for this.