Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alabama?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Frosty Bowls, Jul 8, 2017.

1. So Im not sure if this is the right thread, but is there anyone from Alabama? With Alabamas views on Marijuana it seems as if Smokers from here are nearly extinct. Im from Birmingham so I'd just like to know if theres anyone near me who wants to have a sesh.

I am NOT asking for a Hookup or anything related. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  2. If you want to find local tokers, go to Moss Rock Preserve. It has the reputation of being a local place for smokers, they call it “Moss Pot”. Last time I was there there was a guy walking on the trail just smoking weed minding his own business

3. I was literally there with my dog yesterday. I got 4 -5 times a month. Never see or smell any pot.

4. I`m down. South of bham.

5. Where at? Im between Bessemer and McCalla.

6. #6 blanca1, Oct 30, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2017

7. Oh shit I just moved from Alabaster. I lived right of the T at 31 and 119

8. #8 Frosty Bowls, Oct 30, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2017

9. Guys you cant outright use gc in order to hookup, in any form including giving out numbers. I would edit some post if I were you, just friendly advice from an old timer.

10. Did I do something wrong ? You can`t find ppl to hang out with here ? I`ll be glad to edit if necessary. Thanks for the heads-up.

11. Yea idk. Im not tryin to buy anything from you. There are plenty of threads on here about people gettin together so idk.

12. Giving out personal contact information is normally consider by the administration of grass city to be a hookup. You can pm an admin for clarification, but I've seen people get threads locked and/or people banned for similar actions.

13. Oh okay. Thanks for the clarification. I appreciate it.