Al-Qaeda Confirms Osama is Dead

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OneLove22, May 6, 2011.

1. Probably because he's dead.

2. ^^ yeah that..

maybe we can put this to rest, and talk about issues that actually matter to our country :(

3. Well look guys dont be upset with those who wanted some sort of confirmation and not some statesmens word. I'm willing to concede the possibility this may have been a fraud with these recent developements. What I wont do is admit I was wrong to question the lack of evidence.

4. ^^ no one should be upset..

the government should provide evidence for every claim they make,especially one of this importance.
    people who take the government at their word without evidence are just as crazy as the "conspiracy theorists" that they like poking fun of.

5. still a fraud.

6. I dunno guys, I think this Osama bin Laden fella is gonna come back from the dead and be the next Jesus.

7. LOL

so an arm of the CIA (al-qaeda) tells us that the government is telling the truth about the whole "bin dead awhile" story...

puh-leeze...

8. Wow....way to take the conspiracy theory to a whole new level! :rolleyes:

9. BBC did it first.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ_HlmP1aZk]YouTube - BBC now admits al qaeda never existed[/ame]

10. WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW........ :rolleyes:

11. Wow, the cover up was so good it even fooled al-Qaeda! :rolleyes:

12. I'd trust his wife and daughter before "Al Qaeda".

13. Some people will never believe anything. But really all that matters is what the majority believes.

14. yeah cuz the majority gets exterminated after falling for this mess. be my guest.

15. That's exactly the problem.

16. Sucks for you.

Questioning government is one thing... but refusing to believe anything is another thing.

17. If the majority of the minoriy believes the majority is a problem, when does my head explode?

3... 2... 1...

18. Group think sucks for everybody, including the group.