Al KaPwn, The Tommy Gun Vodka Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by w00t420, Jul 28, 2009.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ain't he just lovely?
    :smoking:

2. Seriously that is fucking sick man, that would be a great crowd pleaser at a little gettogether.

3. Fuck. Most badass bong ever!! What kind of vodka is that I've never seen a bottle like that

4. It's called Tommy Gun Vodka
    Kinda like Dobre, nothing too special but it'll get ya drunk!

5. And it comes in a fucking Tommy Gun bottle?? That is the coolest shit ever I'm gonna go buy that vodka

6. thats legit. good looks

7. that is one of the coolest pieces ive ever seen. mad props man

8. Hell yea dude
    The guy caught me right before I left and was like "Now hey! Have you seen this before? This is Tommy Gun Vodka and it's only $40!"
    I then reached in the bag and grabbed the Jack and traded within 3 seconds ahahaha.

9. yeah man we havea bottle here of that, cots more but whatever. my parents bought it thinking i could make a sweet bong outta it :p sad to say its still got some tequila in it so i have not completed it.

10. that probably the sickest homemade bong ive seen

11. wow, that is just sick,

12. awesome home made man. +rep the tedeschi by my house sells those haha.

13. The only way to describe that is EPIC. How did you put the bowl piece in it?

14. Badass. I like the idea of the poster above with milking a skull turning it white. Sick

15. Dont see the pic?

16. ok......thats legit haha

17. I drilled a hole and shaved around it so a glass stem would fit in with a rubber stopper
    And man I wanna get that Sniper Vodka now
    I could have a whole armory of bongs lol

18. That is COOL!