aklmost caught (well, thats what i thought)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by skatethebowls, Jan 16, 2009.

1. He guys wanted to tell u soemthing that happned like 30 minutes agi. i was in my bathroom which is off a master bedroom which i sleep in. my mom and stepdads room are down the hall, so i smoke some marijuana out of my BR window. so i was done like 3 bowls and super high, i was going for a 4th and i hear foodsteps(sounded like my mom down the hallway coming in) and i stop and lkisten and i hear her whisper "Rob!(stepdad( come here lsiten to his bong he's smoking weed!" I thought they were outside of the door so i quickly stashed everything in the floor air vent,. my eyes were madly red and i was so nurvice when i ioened the door i woulda shit my pants if my mom was there waiting for mw to coe out. But they werent there! i was so releieved. I was getting auditory hallucinations i guess? scared the fuck outsa me

2. lol...shit happens to me too, when i smoke in my room, and my parents are still awake I keep my ears pressed against the door cuz i think i hear shit but then i just say fuck it and go on youtube

3. lol, I remember my first buzz...

4. Rofl. I thought you were going to say they were outside the window or something..

5. Heh, same.

6. They were on the ceiling LOL

7. hahaha! i do the same thing!

8. was sitting at my place (an apartment) hitting a bowl when I heard somebody pull up. I thought nothing of it and took a hit, but a second later I hear my dad's voice :eek: talking with his girlfriend. I was like oh fuck cause I was blazed as shit, probably reeked and had beet red eyes. Long story short, it wasn't him at all.

9. #9 dankkilla, Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2009
    [​IMG]
    Nah, just playin'. I get that sometimes too. I actually hear Ska or Reggae beats and shit in the shower when I quit mids and smoke lots of Chron.

10. lol. whenever i smoke i hear people walking around my house at 2 in the morning when no one is awake.

11. your house is haunted! :bongin:

12. thats cool it didnt happen, but you should have played it off cooler.. like...flushing the toilet a couple times to make some noise while you close the window. start brushing your teeth, so if they really where out the door they'd be like "oh hes just going to the bathroom and washing up"

13. I kinda flushed the toilet and turned on the sink to cover it. And i'm a fan of TDWP as well. :metal: