AK48

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by FLgrowMan, Mar 13, 2015.

1. So Im currently growing Bomb's AK48, she is doing well but it is very stubby.... The branches grow straight out and I have had to actually LST them to grow up..... there aren't any signs of nutrient problems, I have other ladies on the same feeding schedule that are growing normally like Im use to but Im wondering if anyone can give me some feed back on why or and if its going to cause issues in the future?...

2. You have any pics to look at its hard to guess what it looks like I know you kinda described but what's pictures in my head could be way diff than what your dealing with. With my grows I super crop the shot out of them so I get some very wide bushes and I usually take thin rope and tie it around the plaint pulling the branches up, kinda like a girdle so if I have any pics to see...here she is tied up ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426219699.951922.jpg

And here she is with rope off ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426219739.235200.jpg

G

3. Yeah my guess is that I got a bushy pheno, I have another growing and its more lengthy like most of my plants , but man thats a really good looking lady, Im confused on how you tie them "up", so what they fall after you super crop and then you pull them up?