Ak47

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Hausen, Dec 4, 2003.

1. Does any 1 grow AK47? I heard this is by far some of the dankest herb around, correct me if im wrong though. Just wanted to know what makes it so dank? and is it harder to grow?

Thanks guys. Begginer grower here so dont make fun of me if i said something stupid.

2. . It is of medium height and produces good yields quite quickly. Extremely STRONG odor and smoke. Take extra care for odor control when growing near neighbors. The name was given not out of any idea of violence, but more in association with the ‘one hit wonder’ that the smoke is. Quality without compromise makes AK suitable for commercial grows or home use. These plants have a short flowering period for a sativa, producing compact, not too leafy buds that gleam with a coat of resin crystals.

this was taken out of context, ive smoked it, never grown it, by far my favorite bud of all times, i even named my dog after it :) it is prone to airborne mold, maybe thats what they are talking about, but if you have plenty of air circulation, it shouldnt be a problem. im very much interested in growing this strain myself. keep us posted if you do pursue

3. I was thinking of growing, but that definitely wouldnt be my first plant to try it on. I was going to buy an ounce of it so just wanted to hear more about it. I heard its crossed with another plant called silver?

4. I know a guy who grew it, wouldn't give me anythough, the prick. Wouldn't give me even one seed either, double prick.

Though if I could get one seed, make or female i would cross it with some ww .

5. i had some outdoor grown ak this summer.. now the guy has some indoor hydro doing with kali mist, ak 47, and super silver haze. it will be done in under a month so i'll let yall know how it is and post some pics too. peace out