Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ak47-Very cheap good common bud-Whats your opinion?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by THC party, Apr 23, 2013.

1. I've had ak47 quite a bit and it seems to be a very common bud! lots of people tend to grow ak47 and sell it so its one of the most smoked for me and depending on how good they grew it ak47 is normally B-A+ category do you like it? you getting good ak47?

2. I get pretty fucking good Stavia and Indica ak47 love it! very good but a little rough! but i like it! high grade

3. I can dig ak47. I def excited about it when it shows up. I prefer ak48 if possible. my most common strain around here is my dealers homegrown bubba kush. but that could just be cause he's always growing some :/ lol

4. I've heard its bomb, never had a chance to try it, though.

5. It's pretty great. An oldie but a goodie I guess some would say?
    I'd put it up there with White Widow, Blueberry, Original Purple, OG Kush, Original Cheese, Jack Herer, and maybe a handful of other strains that EVERYTHING today shares some genetics with.

6. I always get grandaddy purp in Texas near DFW . Its real popular down here to grow and ship from cali, Ive gotten indoor and outdoor, some had no purple and some was barely green with tons of purp. They were all delish though and I cant complain because its such a good strain.

7. It's not common around me =/
    It's one of my favorite strains and have only been lucky enough to get 2 quarters of it =/