Ak47 Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by floyd2zapper, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Hi all this will be a grow from start to finish with pictures regulary updated.Hope some people will learn from my mistakes with me because there will be some.Any advice will be welcome.[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Good luck. Whats your medium, light, strain?

3. Hi anony.

I started in jiffy pellets then put them in 3 inch rockwool cubes then put them in nft system under a 600w hps light.My nutrients are ionic current strength is cf 18-20. ph6.3 they are only 13 days old from seed will add some more pics tomorrow.

Best Regards.

Floyd2zapper

Oh forgot to say there ak47 from serious seeds

4. Hi just a couple more pics.

Attached Files:

5. Looks nice.

peace
    wwonka

6. Cheers wwonka.

Got up this morning though :eek: 1 had blown over fan to strong.Hopefully she's on the road to recovery :hello: . Your grow looks nice hope they give you a shit load of smoke.

Toke it easy.

7. Grow looks nice.
    I would not feed them for another 10 days or so. Feed when about 21 days old, 3.5 weeks old or 3-5 nodes in height.

8. they look very happy man. best of luck

9. Thanks for the positive comments appreciated.looking for 1 good female from these plants to clone then will be on the road to bud.

10. Hi all sorry for the slow update but here they are at 21 days old will post more up to date pics a bit later.:wave:

Attached Files:

11. :) these are my most recent pics 31 days from seed got some nice 11 fingered leaves.
    Had a little bit of nute burn i thought so i flushed them and seem to be ok again.
    Got my nutrients at 1260 ppm and ph 5.9.

Attached Files:

12. Hi to me as am the only 1 watching my own thread lol.Here are a few pics of my clones taken yesterday look like there going to keel over and die lol. But my first time taking clones so am not to disheartened so will try again if they dont make it.:wave:

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      29.2 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      29.1 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      36.3 KB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      36.4 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      33.8 KB
      Views:
  13. Hey you haven't seen my cloning attempt, I'm almost convinced one of em was dead on the mother! I dont know what mistakes you're talkin about you look like a pro!

14. I agree Kamel.
    His plants look real nice. That 600 watt kicks ass. Do you know the sex of the adults? Just wondering because you just took the clones. Or were you just practicing your clone techniques? Anyway, there are tons of threads out there on how to clone. Do a search and check them out. But, your clones look fine so you might not need them. Nice pictures.

15. wow this grow is incredible... im staying tuned.

16. the first picture you have.....how many weeks is that into veg?

17. Hi all thanks for the positive comments appreciated.

SmkNVTEC. I dont know there sex yet i took the clones so i can force them to show there sex be about 2 weeks before i know if all goes well.:)

oskillzzo.the first pic in this thread is 13 days from seed i only posted 1 at first to see if i could post them on here.

Take it easy lads.:D

18. Terrific grow set and the plants are great! I can't wait to keep on watching these babies-thanks!

19. Looks like they are growing quickly! Looks good man

20. Hi all seems a long time since i posted.The plants i took the clones of have pythian on the roots as they have gone brown 2 days after taking the clones loads of leaves died so i flipped them to show there sex before they die so at least i will know what clones to keep.Any way out of ten clones 2 died 6 rooted waiting on the other 2 to root.Here's a fe pics of me rooted clones.I will post some pics in a bit of the main plants.

Attached Files: