Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ak47 Goodness (HQ macros)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Yung_Money, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Just got a free 8th of Ak47 (friend grew it, and has been giving me free weed), all around amazing, smell is so skunky and the high is just amazing. gotta love dank weed fo free :bongin:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. thats some sexy ak man.

my lady would love that for her back pain

3. its really such an amazing high, i ate shit longboarding and tweaked my back and this stuff makes me forget all about it

4. That weed is some bomb AK47 sir. So dank.

5. Looks great man, you have a good friend, haha. :wave:

6. fo sho man, whenever either one of us gets a harvest we always hook each other up, or trade i love trying new strains :bongin:

7. Chronic. Nice pics.

Enough said haha.

8. :eek: <<<that is literally a pretty accurate representation of what my face looked like a minute ago..that looks so amazing dude

9. AK always has that distinct look if you look for it. Such a beautiful bud. Incredible high too!

10. Couldn't agree more i'm growin some AK right now and i've noticed it's got a distinct shade of green which is different than any other strain i've grown and also it has this almost yellowy-reddish hue on it, dunno if you got any of that on yours but it's amazing the leaves and tinges of the calyxs on my plants are gettin a nice reddish hue.

11. Looks primo. How does it smell?

12. unbelievable, skunky and fruity. I just opened my jar to pull out a nug to blaze and my entire room stinks like it haha :bongin:

13. it looks like god came on those buds.

14. haha, its some of the best bud ive gotten, im trying to get the seeds for my next grow

15. Wow man, that shit looks nuts. Your boy knows what he's doin, that shits fresh and skunky. Wish I had that in MY stash jar! :bongin: <or in my bong.

16. i wish i had friends like yours!

17. a friend with weed is a friend indeed!

18. ohmy, im in love

19. 640x480

"HQ"

I lol'd.

Nice trichs anyway.