AK47 - From Seed to Harvest (72g)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by malbulja, May 8, 2009.

1. Hi guys,

I have just put together PDF Grow Journal for this complete grow. It's a CFL/Soil grow which just completed a few weeks ago. The journal takes you from Germination to Final Weigh in over an 95 day span.

It took a lot of time and effort to put it all together so I hope you all enjoy it. Any and all comments are welcome.

(2009) AK47 Grow Journal - Malbulja.pdf

2. Great journal man. Awesome harvest for 1 plant under CFLs. I'm impressed. I've been trying to decide for the last week or so whether to order AK47 or Bubblegum. Don't forget a smoke report:bongin:

3. dude that is a fantastic compilation of pictures and day-to-day comments. besides such a great harvest and final product, that would provide many newbies with a good reference for what to expect as they grow. +rep for putting that together as i'm sure that took some time.

4. WOW great job on the journal! And nice yeild!
    this just inspires me even more to grow Ak-47 for
    my next grow

5. Great Journal mal!

loved it.

very informative!!!:hello::hello::hello::hello:
    carlover:D

6. Really fantastic, I learned a lot

7. Very cool dude, nice work.

8. i am a newly grower and your growing journal has made it that much easier to help me on a day to day bais

I HOPE MY FINISHED PRODUCT IS AS GOOD AS YOURS
    NICE POST MANN!!

9. Man this is awesome thanks for the effort. Best step by step journal i've seen here so far.

:hello::hello::hello::smoking::eek::confused::eek::cool:

10. well done mate very nice job keep that good work up REP!