AK47, Blue Dream, Tangerine

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Friendlytoker22, Jan 16, 2014.

• Like Like x 1
  1. The AK's are thriving. chopped 5 huge clones of the 3 of them today. Basically made clones of the lower branches i snipped off. No wilting as of yet, still happy, still perky. Keeping them in a HumiDome which is placed inside a dark tote. It will continue to be there for about another 16 hours. Wanna give them a good adjustment period, shock and all.
    um what else...
    I wish I could do a side by side on the growth of my clones. Finally did a comparison myself of the ladies now, and the ladies 4 days ago, and there is a definite increase in foliage and plant structure. I guess its not as slow as i thought, either that or they are starting to kick it into over gear. Gonna get them out of that soil as soon as possible. Its certainly no sunshine mix.
    \n[​IMG]
    Shes getting a bit bigger @memole, definitely has a lot more sass to her. Latest Adventure was to oven land.
    \n[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here is a toppish and side view of the AK trio. The blue tote you can semi see has the 5 AK clones in it. Again, sex has not been  determined, but i am hoping for a male.
    \n[​IMG]
    Clone LIFE!!!!

2. Yea them clonea look like theyre starting to come along nice for ya! I got buds on my girl finally i think she might have hermied on me tho found some light leaking in from veg room

Sent From Pluto

• Like Like x 1
  3. Light leaks will happen. Is it on that plant i commented on? I wouldnt worry about Hermes at this point, well dont worry, but be watchful. If you see a nanner, simply tweeze it away. Was the leak hitting the plant directly or was it secondary light, like whatever the light cast off. did that make sense?

4. Yea it was on that plant it was shining thru the "lightproof" curtains i had hung up so it wasnt really direct light

Sent From Pluto

5. You should, in all honesty, at this point, be more than fine. I have a very old school grower i talk with  any time i think something is wrong. He has seen my plant personally each grow and always directs me in the right direction. I had a light leak too, well thats bullshit, my timers got out of wack and i ended up giving the plants 14 hours of light instead of 12 hours. I freaked but was told it happens and it wasnt going to effect them much at this point. I believe the same applies to you, had you given them a full day of light, then you would need to worry.

6. Yea thanks man im just gunna pluck off the lil thing i thought was a pollen sack tomorrow when lights come back on

Sent From Pluto

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sorry sorry sorry, Ive been seriously lacking on the updates and shit like that. So I dont have any pictures at this moment but i will here shortly(by tonight) for every one to see. The AK's are getting fat, they're just super round at this point and i cant wait for the stretch to happen when i switch to 12/12.

Took clones of the AK's too, those have already rooted and have been transplanted to soil.

The MK, Purps, Iced Grapefruit, and Widow have all dropped out of flowering mode completely(or at least for the most part) and have started to take on serious vegetative growth. Each has also been upgraded to a much much larger pot.

More later.

8. Good to hear bro cant wait for the pics

Sent From Pluto

9. So i somehow misplaced my backpack the other day on the way home from work. Within was one of my favorite Sherlock bowls(which says a lot about the piece being that i only use water pipes or blunts) and my fancy camera... Well now thats all lost and i have to take pics with this shitty camera i have instead. Updates will be soon though, hopefully.

10. Damn bro that sucks hope ya find it!

Sent From Pluto

11. So as promised, here are some recent photos to go over. The quality of the photos is sub par to what i was able to do with the other camera, but Ill continue to make due until i get a new one. 

So starting off, these are two pictures of the grow over all. Pretty much the same pic, only different angles.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are the original clones that were brought in, you can see the new growth really rising above what was the original cutting. Shooting for roughly 12-16 inches tall for each before considering flowering.
    [​IMG]

Holding pretty steady around 75F degrees. The flux is a high of 85, low of 62. Humidity is a constant, never changing 20%, i compensate by foliar sprays throughout the day.
    [​IMG]

The cat for good measure.
    [​IMG]

The newest clones, AK47 cuts taken about a week ago. Rooted in about 3 days and has been doing nicely in the new soil. trimmed up the leaves to cut back on weight, very happy little plants.
    [​IMG]

So these next 3 photos are me playing with light. I wanted to show the stem structure of my 3 AK's. Show what all the topping, fimming, and lst training have done.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And lastly, a job well done so far....

[​IMG]

12. Lookin good man keep up the good work! Can see those clones starting to do their thing

Sent From Pluto

• Like Like x 1
  13. Plants are looking great and your cat is adorable lol. Looking forward to seeing your harvest.

• Like Like x 1
  14. they look pretty happy considering your humidity is 20% and your temps are all over the place

15. I know right. I cant get the humidity to change for the life of me and I just don't have the extra cash to buy a humidifier. Temps on the other hand are yes, here and there, but they never really leave those parameters. Im definitely still getting things dialed in. All in all, thank you.

Thanks, I really appreciate it. Had to throw the bigger AK's into flower as of last night. They went through this big growth spurt after I flushed them, and based on what i know of their stretching habits, I thought it best to flower them now. Ill have more updated pics when I can. As far as the cat, yeah she is adorable, but that face is the face of a trickster, a shiesty little trickster.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Man, I take a couple handfuls worth of photos and after getting them on the computer, I realize almost all of them are blurred or crap in some shape or form. Starting to miss my camera, think I may need to venture to the pawn shop here soon and get a new... eh newer one.

Um lets see, where to start with the verbal updates. I separated my growing space into two separate areas. The main area and the first part to which you walk into is the vegetation section. In the back of the room where it stays slightly cooler, by about 5 degrees, is the flowering section. Took me a bit to rig up a "will-work-for-now" wall between the two, even more so working out light, fan, cable, and reflector placement. Humidity is still at 20% and holding. It doesn't bother me anymore though, at least not on this grow. Next grow WILL include a humidifier. Anyways, I', still trying to make up for it with misting and the plants, over all, are taking nicely to the treatments.

Iced Grapefruit clone starting to gain some height.
    [​IMG]

This one will be fun to train out for a little bit. Already got its first little bit of super cropping. Just one branch, not trying to over stress.
    [​IMG]

I'm sure some of these over views look a little similar and I'm trying to break that pattern. They look different to me, but then again, I see them every day.
    [​IMG]

One of my favorite pictures of the room so far. Love the light difference.
    [​IMG]

Peek-a-boo
    [​IMG]

So with these, no sex has shown yet, but then again, its only been 24 hours. Had to choose the most appropriate time for the 12/12 switch over, so I decided that 6am on to 6pm off would be good. I get home at 8 in the morning, so this will give me plenty of time to fiddle with them if need be. Looking good though.

[​IMG]

And True Color (Colour for your across the pond)

[​IMG]

And these, pray they be female, are some very healthy and promising looking bud sites and supports.

[​IMG]

So that does that for now. Anything to discuss?

17. Looks like u got everything down bruh all i can say is keep it up!

Sent From Pluto

• Like Like x 1
  18. I have nothing really new to report thus far. Did some slight LST work to the clones, tide them down to spread them out. Trying to max out the veg here for the next 2 weeks. End goal with clones is to veg them to a foot-foot and half tall, then clone hard, then veg for like another week so they can recover, then swap to 12/12 for everything. 

• Like Like x 1
  19. Took a few pics and got kinda personal with some of the plants. thought I would touch base on some of my own LST work.
    \n[​IMG]
    \nSo this is one of 3 AK47 clones, each one looks rather similar to this one.
    [​IMG]
    \nHere is my little White Widow girl.
    [​IMG]
    \nThe MK
    [​IMG]
    \nThe Purps
    [​IMG]
    \nAnd a few different Iced Grapefruits starting with the biggest.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    \nAlso, one of the AK's is surely male. here are... the balls. Still gonna keep it though as I need the pollen. Gonna flower him just a teeny tiny bit, then take it to the other side of the house(through several doors and walls) for the rest of its life.
    \n[​IMG]
    \nlastley, tops of the AK's no flowers yet, but sex is definitely showing through.
    \n[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1