AK47, Blue Dream, Tangerine

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Friendlytoker22, Jan 16, 2014.

1. If you find a way to get a nute sample pack out of them, let me know what you think, ill back them 100%.

[​IMG]
    The little ladies from a side point

[​IMG]
    In this photo, notice the AK's how there is a good deal of spacing in between the branches and leaves, you can literally see soil in the middle of the plant.

[​IMG]
    This is 2 days later after performing a series of Toppings, slight fimming, and a good deal of super cropping. Much thicker, even covering foliage. Just how you want it. Healthy.

[​IMG]
    In this photo, you can see the repaired "knuckles" where i super cropped, and broke those layers i talked about. Those stems have doubled if not nearly tripled in both density and diameter. Very capable of supporting huge dens colas.

2. Will do. I emailed them a lil late in the business day so hopefully theyll email me back tomorrow. The plants are looking good tho keep up the good work! The clones growing qny faster for ya?

Sent From Pluto

3. I mean they are and they arn't. As far as height, nothing, no vertical growth at all, as far as bushing up, oh yes. Id rather have the height at this point though. I think it was due to the fact that they were taken in flower instead of during a veg time.

4. Ohhhh! Tjat explains it all bro! Yea it takes a long ass time to see any progress on them if they were taken on flower cuz at fitst they gotta root then they gotta revert back to veg then theyll start takeing off on ya. All said n done its supposed to take like 2 or 3 weeks for them to actually start growing right. But they look healthy so im sure theyll be good! Really cant wait to see whats up with that iced grapefruit ive been looking into that strain for a lil bit now

Sent From Pluto

5. From what ive seen, the end result of an Iced Grapefruit grow is wonderful. Big sticky sweet buds that smell like a cross of hash and grapfruit. Im super stoked, my room is gonna reek of it too since i have 5 iced gf.

I figured that must have been what was up. They have really strong and very long roots already so im hoping the energy will be directed at the vegetative growth from here on. I keep hitting them with the nitrogen treatments, both in the soil and foliar feeding. That should definitely help to initiate thick foliage growth. Trying to stay away from phosphorus as much as i can.

6. Your lucky bro i wish i could come up on a clip of that!

Yea bro theyre gunna take off on ya soon just give it another week or so

Sent From Pluto

7. I plan on breeding all my plants eventually, so when i come up with seeds, i can send them to whoever wants them, ill keep you in mind.

8. Hell Yea bro that be awsome! I plan on breeding this blue dream when i come across a male not crossing it just getting more seeds

Sent From Pluto

9. Thats smart thinking. Actual blue dream by itself is a golden strain to have. Everyone wants it and its hard to not find a washed out version of it nowadays.

10. Forreal! I love the genetics of this plant and people trying to cross it woth this n that it just ain't a good look. I mean if you can cross it and make gotta better go for it but a lot of these people are fuckin it up and coming back with dog shit genetics its ridiculous

Sent From Pluto

11. To make a good plant, you need to start with a good plant. You cant cross a queen with bum and hope to get a princess, just doesnt work that way. If you breed your plant with high quality genetics, your gonna get little beast plants. Im going to force the sex of my AK plants here in the next day or so. Hopefully there will be a male in the mix. That's odd to say...

12. Hell Yea u get it! Well im hopeing u get a male. I got 9 more blue dream seeds to try and if one of them isnt a male i might just shoot myself lol

Sent From Pluto

13. If you ever feel comfortable getting mail, like "mail" let me know, i owe another guy already, but i'm happy to send out multiple packs of seeds. Ill label them and everything for you. Cant promise they will be fem, but they will be what I promise them to be. Fingers crossed. Males also make really nice and lovely looking house plants. My room is a closet off the back porch, so keeping the males inside, and on the opposite side of the house should be a safe deal. Though, one granual of pollen can literally circumnavigate the planet on the wind no problem. 

14. Awsome bro that be great! Dont have anywhere to get things sent at this time tho. If i come up on a male of those blue dream ill hook ya up with some seeds to. Yea u should be good wwith the malediction on the other side of the house. Idk your method of pollenation but when u do it make sure u do it in a secludedpart of The house and change your clothed after. Honestly id even take a shower u deffinatly dont want that shit to get stuck in your flower room.

Sent From Pluto

15. Ill be taking the necessary precautions to ensure i dont accidentally seed my whole batch. Ill be taking cuttings of the males after the pollen sacks form. Its as easy as placing the branch partially in the bag and lighting shaking it, all the pollen collects in the bag, no mess. Then you just use a q-tip or something of the sort to apply pollen where you want it. Its a very... primitive method for pollen collection.

16. But its effective! Thats what one of my buddys does after he got the pollen he puts the plant in a bucket of water to. He does that to nuteralize the remaining pollen on the plant

Sent From Pluto

17. Ive heard of that before, basically turn your pollen into a non-airborne paste. You really dont need much in the way of a pollen collection either. Like, a gram bag, could probably seed somewhere around 10,000 plants easy.

18. Forreal? Ididnt know it took that little thats whats up!

Sent From Pluto

19. Yea be carefull i had a whole crop pop up with seeds cause i brought pollen into my flower tent by accident... i thought i did a good job cleaning the pollen off but.. i wonder how long the shelf life of pollen is... im still sitting on about a couple grams of pollen

20. That thought scares me a bit. I am trying to seed some of my plants, but in no way do i want seeds in all my bud. I figure, ill take the plant and put it in my shower, run hot water to build up a lot of steam(before the plant goes int he shower) and then collect pollen. take a shower to reduce pollen on myself, and then drench the plant, well, switch the order of the shower and plant drenching. Im hoping the steam will keep the pollen from going air born at all. Ill figure it out for sure when i get to that point.