Ak47 auto X Lowryder Fem ???

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by rooky, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Hey folks! I am a noobie and first time grow. I purchased what was supposed to be Ak47 Lowryder feminised. All ten were females but I am not so sure about the rest. I have plants that range from 42 inches to 28 inches high. All look healthy, I am on day 43 using fox farm ocean soil and ff nutes. Using Hps Hortilux 400 and just added another for the side. I am just starting to see bud and I think they should be further along. Please help! I will post photo's. Thanks

Attached Files:

• 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      295.3 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      391.8 KB
      Views:
    • 020.jpg
      020.jpg
      File size:
      300.7 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      345.3 KB
      Views:
    • 027.jpg
      027.jpg
      File size:
      384.2 KB
      Views:
    • 035.jpg
      035.jpg
      File size:
      481.8 KB
      Views:
    • 023.jpg
      023.jpg
      File size:
      202.9 KB
      Views:
  2. I would be a little careful when it comes to buying feminized seeds. They are feminized when a female plant is tricked into missing its photoperiod and starts to produce its own pollen, making it a hermie. Hermies produce either females or more hermies. Feminized seeds are guaranteed to be female but i have heard that every so often a seed could produce a hermie creating male pollen. When this happens the females will produce seeds rather than bud. All it takes is one hermie and it will pollenate your entire crop. I'm not sure if this is the case and it is considered rare, but could be a possibility. Are you on day 43 of flowering? or is that also your veg time?

3. They are day 43 from seed.