ak47 auto day 24

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hippyjune, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Hello! So this particular girl is 24 days above soil. I just wanted to show pics of her and have some people with more experience let me know if she's on track or not. Right now she's under a 600w hps. No exhaust at all. I have a few fans. It's just the wife and I do she's doesn't have to be too hidden. I'm FF ocean forest soil along with the FF trio for nutes. She is in a 3 gallon bucket and that's where she was born in. She is almost 2 feet tall. The top is just about 6 inches from the bulb. I'm wondering if the buds will get bigger? A lot bigger? Does anyone have an estimate how much she will yield? This is my first auto grow, I have a couple gold leafs under separate lighting. Any input would be cool.
    I tried a little lst early in and she didn't do well. I just let her do her thing after that. Notice the hanger at the bottom. Serves no purpose I just don't want to risk damaging roots by removing it

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. you're about a third of the way there. Yes, the buds will get bigger.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Good growth for 24 days, she'll be a monster!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks. I'm very happy with her do far. Especially since I've seen a lot of autoflower plants that do not get so big. Or maybe they really aren't that hard to grow and people just make things more complicated? I dunno. I have a few more seeds that I just started today so let's hope they get as big. I recently started tiger bloom so we shall see if the buds start to swell

• Like Like x 2