Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

AK47 and M39 pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by EMP, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Hey guys,
    first post here. Picked up some AK47 which was more earthy homegrown stuff, earthy tasting with a somewhat mouth numbing effect. M39 is moist and fresh smelling.

M39

[​IMG]

AK47:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. looks like some good bud

3. looks like shwag, i get garbage like this for 10 an ounce all day pz

4. ^^^???

just saying,it IS kush,i got some ak 2 wks ago

5. And I'm the queen of England

6. It doesn't look like schwag, but doesn't look like any of the AK I've ever had, looks good though none the less.

7. yeah im kinda doubting how legit that AK is . I sure havent seen any Ak-47 like that. That looks exactly like some outdoor Colorado bud i've got.

8. yeah I'm not 100% sure what it is. People just call things whatever they want to call it but this guy said he grew it himself. He didn't know what OG kush was so I'm not too sure how credible he is. But whatever, it's still bud and a name is just a name.

9. Ya he prolly just head ak sells for alot so he named some dank AK but im 99 percent sure that aint AK

10. thats M through in through though how i always got it....leafy n dense cant smmoke in a j worth shit

11. looks good buds

12. Shit looks way too leafy and stringy, not that I'm saying its bad bud, just not AK-47 or M39.