Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

AK156 pickups (pics, story's and more)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by AK156, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Welcome to my thread.

Here I will post pickups, story's, what I am/have been smoking and more. I used to do lots of reviews roughly 9 years back.

Hopefully you all enjoy my posts as much as the old crowd did.

Keep it 100.

2. Ask and you shall receive, great quote.

Asked a friend for a couple seeds and got 150 mixed indica/sativa seeds. There's some purple strains in there too, too bad I don't know what's what, guess it will be luck of the draw.

Attached Files:

3. #3 AK156, Apr 22, 2019
    Last edited: May 15, 2019
    To anyone interested I pay $6USD a G for the best of the best in Australia, and its always primo.

We don't really rely on strain names to be able to research our pickup's or compare reviews, all the youngins hustling goods make names up these days.. But we get legit buds with no bullshit.

Looking forward to getting this thread going, gonna buy a camera next week, until then, stay hazey.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Some random bud, wasn't cured the best was a bit grassy but I got a half of it and was happy with what I got for what i paid.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Is that some thunda from down unda?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Yes but thats average stuff, here's an old pic of some thundaaa

Attached Files:

7. Picking up some skunk today.

Dude tried schooling me on weed the other day, he was going on about how all weeds grown differently on some he's been there shit like he's been growing crops for years.. My dad grew, my mates grew and all my other mates are hardcore reefer heads and he's explaining the difference between outdoor and indoor buds like I've never studied calyx formation etc, I just agreed with him he's going oh got this killer bud bro but I can't sell any but got the same strain just grown differently... They weren't the same dude makes no sense.

I ain't hating but he insulted my knowledge by trying to sound like some heavy in it fella, ohwell plenty of story's about that bloke but I told this one. Let's hope he pulls through without the attitude, he's trying too hard. And I don't know why but he always dogs my mate but we're becoming wise of his tricks.

Photos later.