Collab AK/ROOR Collab

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GDPlover, Jan 15, 2010.

1. that's one of the sickest bongs I have ever seen hands down for sure

2. OMFG where did u manage to find such a beauty and how much did that set you back if you don't mind me asking.

3. we demand to see the price tag :D

4. x2
    And milk goddamnit!

5. What does price have to do with something like this?

6. Good God man.

That's the sickest tube I've ever fucking seen.

Thanks for sharing.

7. I never knew what ppl were talking about when they said a "RooR.us Kustom" I know now. That piece is criminal...

It's so impolite to ask, but how much???? lol

8. fucking amazing. the work on that tube is so great. that's the one thing i'm lacking with my tubes is any work. i saw that EA you have too. post some pics of that! that thing looks huge.

9. Oh my god. Thats undeniably one of the coolest bongs ive laid eyes on. Not to mention the downstem.

10. now thats a ROOR. AK killed it. Is it just me or is that downstem not diffused? seems strange that time would be taken to work on a non diffused downstem. but I could just be really really stoned.:smoke:

11. He's right, its not diffused, thats so sad :(

12. Its a five hole diffuser, hard to see but definitely there

13. no its non diffused because ROOR beakers just dont need diffusors, and this Tube is out of M's private collection from the D its not for sale

14. see, i hate my roor beaker without a diffused downstem, seriously, no offense or anything. that tube is amazing and the work on the downstem is awesome. but it's so harsh without some holes or slits.

15. i like all my beakers non diffused i just fill up the water level a little high and it chugs

16. for sure i know what you mean. it's just a different feel. toke on, nice shit dude.

17. I swear in one of those pics i see a hole where it should be, butttt this is a really old shitty monitor, so i sorry and i hope for forgiveness

18. lovin the worked downstem

19. i almost cried when i saw this piece
    a beautiful work of art.
    i cant wait to get a piece half as cool as that.