AK Mindless Tube

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GDPlover, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Arik said this was one of the nicest tubes he has ever made and I believe it has over 100 millies and is just packed with work. Pictures just do not do it justice you gotta pick it up and look at in in real life its such a fuckin trip.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. obviously. insanity.

3. What the fucking hell dude, thats insane, holy shit!!

4. thats fuckin sweet

5. thats the sickest AK i've ever seen! :eek: :eek:

6. wow. thats one of the coolest tubes i've ever seen. i'd pay alot of money for that lol.

7. that is fuckin beautiful

8. DAMN! i want one of those!

9. and you would need a lot of money for that.

GDP that is the sickest AK tube I have seen. Thanks for sharing all your stuff lately it about time GC got some decent glass.

10. wow. this piece is amazing. dont even want to think how much it would cost. thats a vert unique piece of art. careful with it;)

haha

11. WOW amazing tube. I would look at that for hours after using it....:smoke:

12. I got so excited looking at it I nearly threw up.
    That's insane man.

13. lol no doubt. if something like that was in my collection i don't think there would be a price on it.

14. Wow man.. it take an hour just to observe that thing properly.. Thats a sick piece of art. How thick is it btw?

15. Oh my is that thing the most amazing bong I have seen anywhere.

16. I agree with those who said its the nicest AK tube they ever seen. To yawbus: what are you talking about , theres plenty of decent glass here on GC!?

17. Man every time I see this bong I die a little inside knowing I can never get this. This is by far the best bong I have ever seen in person or in pictures, and generally one of the finest pieces of art I've laid eyes on.

18. so much work. it's incredible.

19. That is really really awesome. And I rarely use that word.

20. wow great pickup !!!:bongin::yay: