ak-48 grow tips

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by spliffstar1904, Jun 12, 2009.

1. hey GC just ordered some ak-48 seeds today and was wondering does anyone have any tips for me. From what i read ak48 isnt an autoflower strain but does have a shorted flowering period. so what i want to know is does i still veg like with a usual seeds or do i start with 12/12 lighting from start?

p's

2. Haven't grown that one yet, but have heard it is very potent and a quick finisher. Reviews I have read say to let it veg for at least 6 weeks to allow for more bud sites, with 6-8 weeks being average veg time before switching to 12/12.

3. cool. thanks for the reply anyone else?

p's

4. Well, Sagarmatha sells an autoflower ak48 and Nrvana sells the original. If you did not purchase the autoflower strain, you can grow from seed with a 12/12 photoperiod to induce flowering as soon as developmentally able. Otherwise, use at least 16 hours of light per day to stay in vegetative growth and switch to 12/12 when you're ready for some buds. When to make the change will depend on space, lighting, pruning.....blah blah blah Good luck.