AK-48 from nirvana???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by crzayboy420, Aug 27, 2010.

1. I just ordred 10 ak-48 and 10 PPP seeds from nirvana, just wondering if any one has grew these succesfully and if they had any tips that might help out with these strains?

2. my scrog is ak from nirvana

[​IMG]

gotta go to work...pm me if ya want..back tommorrow:smoking:

3. havent yet here in about 5 or 6 weeks i will be:)

4. Oh damn, those are some massive buds. Is that the ak-48 or 47. Nice scrog :D

5. I grew AK48 on my first grow (sig) and she handled all the beginner mistakes I could throw at her. Wonderful strain! I grew Kaya Gold and the AK48. We only smoke the AK48 before bedtime :)

6. yeah...thanks so much...for my first scrog was very happy...will be postin' updates in a couple....test budded a couple rips pretty dank...i run coco and canne/ff nutes and i guess use a lot of unorthadox methods i guess...but it smokes nice:wave:peace deacon

7. I ordered some AK48 as well, looked good. The PPP on the other hand I read some of the reviews and some people didn't really like it, but to each their own.

8. I am growing some AK-48 in coco along with Northern Light and White Castle - about 6 weeks from seed. Compared to the other two strains the AK-48 is hungrier and growing faster and has the potential to turn into monsters if I don't keep them in check. They responded well to topping - at least in terms of branching. I don't have any experience with flowering them yet but if their veg growth is any indication they should be big yielders, assuming they are girls.

Good luck with your grow.

9. i suggest checking out mandala seeds.....hash plant and 8 mile im runnin now...stuck the seeds in coco 2 days ago and they are already sprouting...no papertowel...no glass of water...no saying a voodoo chant over them...i put them in the coco and they grew:eek:...great genetics..no femmed...great prices...but the ak was forgiving and grew well...smokes good...nirvana is good gear but they are still workin out a few bugs with their autos...they grow great but dont auto sometimes..just flip to 12/12 and they flower:hello: peace all

call this one...buds bigger than my head....
    [​IMG]