Ak-48 1 month from harvest

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pitbull420, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Here's a couple pics of one of my Ak-48's around 34 days into flower( 41 days from 12/12 switch)..
    I figure she's got about a month to go.. She's a lil smaller then I'd like at this age but still growing great..
    What do you think..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks real nice, what lights ?
    how many plants under the light ?
    no deficiencies that i can see

3. looks real niiiiice. The second pic makes it look like the buds curling around the stem like a snake! :eek:

4. I'm flowering with a 400 watt mh and 4 clf's.. I know I should be using hps but its all I have for now.. I have a 1000 watt lamp but do to heat problems and money being tight these days I haven't been able to use it.. I have not ran into any problems with this strain at all.. Very easy to grow..

LOL

5. Any one else?

6. That top cola should get real fat in the next month

7. damn, going to get heavy as fuck :eek:

8. those leaves are bigger than my hand!:eek:
    i really wanna see how much you harvest,keep us updated!

9. beauties.......got some 48 beans cookin' .......that plant is pretty thick and gonna get thicker...training...lst...toppin...and did they like to eat.....just keep on doin'.........inspiring me and my babies deacon

10. Yeah I think it will be real nice in a few weeks..

I've already had to start tying the branches up..

I'm hoping for at least 2 to 3oz off each plant..

Thanks bro.. I topped them at the 5th node a lil Lst to help keep them short and even.. I really didn't use any nuts on them.. Just distilled water and now trying molasses for the first time.. Good luck with your grow..

11. wow for using less than ideal light for flowering, and no nuts. thats crazy they dont show any problems. Good job you got some nice ass plants

12. Thanks bro.. I guess it's on of those just add water strains lol.. All bullshit aside this strain pretty much grows itself.. I haven't had any problems with these girls.. I just can't wait to try it out!!!

13. Here's some pics of another AK-48... I got this girl a lil to close to the light as you can see on some of the leaves..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. You're using no nutes? What type of soiil?

15. I'm using miracle grow moisture control... I know mg's not Ideal for mj but when your growing on a budget it gets the job done..

16. Shit man that is one beautiful plant.

17. Thanks bro!!

18. feminized or regular seeds? that makes me wanna order more seeds :[

19. They were Nirvana Ak-48 feminized ordered direct from Nirvana.. Like I said these plants pretty much grow themselves.. Could you imagine what I'd have gotten if I was using the right lights ocean forest soil and ff nutes.. Well I'll find that out on the next AK-48 grow.. I'll def be repeating this one but with all the right equipment next time to see how big a difference everything makes on yield.. I'm hoping for at least 3oz (per plant)off this first grow but we'll see in a couple more weeks.. By the way I let these girls veg for almost 9 weeks to improve taste.. I can't wait to try them!!!

20. lookin great,I dont buy into the hps makin huge difference,but thats just me.I'd be suprised if ya even need a month from the looks of it,very nice rep+