Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ak 47?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Yusuf, Mar 2, 2009.

1. if its really ak 47, is 150 for 1/4 a reasonable price? and 160 for a 1/4 of white widow? these are prices i have people telling me, but i dont know if i should get em. i mean i hear they are both good, and i wanna get RIPPED. any input helps

2. nope, sounds like you're getting ripped to me.

3. Ive had both, and if you have to choose between the two, get the white widow, it got me fucked up alot faster than the AK 47. Although, if youre really lookin for some variety, get half of each. They're both excellent strains and the price is very reasonable. i payed 180 for a 1/4 of White widow before and didnt regret it at all. But yes, it's a reasonable price
    But ask your dealer about getting half of each imo if you can. Both are great strains and i wouldnt pass up an opportunity to get them unless they're very common in your area(Super rare in GA :/)

4. usually i smoke the no name stuff that local dealers have. its some dank stuff but now this kid calls me saying he has ak and white widow and shit. i think im gonna work harder to make enough money for a 1/4 each. if not then an 1/8 each :)

5. Yeah, pick it up if you can. especially if you dont see it often.
    I passed up some WW one time and it didnt circulate back to my area for another 6 months and i regretted not picking it up. Trust me. Might seem like alot but totally worth it.

6. no way. i can get half for that $.

7. it depends where you live. i personally wouldnt pay that. 120$-130$ for the 1/4 of ak-47 would be a bit more reasonable. however white widow is a verry expensive high quality strain if grown properly, and prices like that for white widow arent too bad its by no means a hook up either

8. FUCK NO- pay 100 max for a 1/4- and thats the dankest dank....

and i come from an expensive weed area

9. agreed. $100 max.

10. LMFAO! My prices are EXPENSIVE here, and we'd get a quarter of AK47 from the "regular" dealer at 95 dollars, from my home boy who always hooks me up 70.

11. Are you serious?
    Wow, i juts feel bad for you. I am sorry but that is a joke that you paid that much for quarter...

12. that is a terrible price.

13. great nug
    don't pay any more than $110 for a quad though

14. naw naw naw
    120 tops. thats the best of the best grade a shit.

but for pretty much everything else, even ak and widow, any more than 100 is rape

15. I agree with most these other users. It mainly depends on location, supply and demand, and most of all who you know. Here in Ohio and many other places i have been goes 50$ an eighth, buying more gives me breaks on prices if purchased from the right dealer. I would never pay those prices. It shouldn't ever be more than 50$ an eigth and so on but, dealers can tax people and if u don't buy it someone will. Dank is so easier to sell. HeHe.

16. the highest you should pay for dank that isnt medical so (the best homegrown) is only 100 for a 1/4.. 120 if its medical grade .

it seems your buddies want to make a good amount of profit off of you because i got a dank ass 1/2 of WW for 160 and AK isnt as good as WW imo..

but damn i get a zip of some high grade mid stuff 150 a zip.

Dont do it!

17. Jesus christ, 180$ for a quarter of White Widow? That is a HUGE ripoff, a quarter of the top shelf stuff should be 100$ max.

18. i have recently come in contact with both of these strains from various growers. Ak-47 runs me 55 an eigth, 100 a quarter. Ak47 is one of my favorites, lots of hairs.

the white widow i got the other day run me 50 a eigth from another dealer, but the widow has tons of crystals, both of these strains are legit and NO ONE should be paying 60+ for an eigth really ever. I live in the northern suburbs of chicago by the way