Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

AK-47 x Northern Lights

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Capnfalconpunch, Dec 15, 2013.

1. A hybrid my dude grew outdoor/organically this spring. I wish he still had it :( it wasn't dense at all but it stunk and man would it have kicked your ass. Everyone I smoked out on it was satisfied :D right now it's only letting me attach one file but I'll upload more later if I can. And yes I know my nails are nasty in that pic they are fine now

Attached Files:

2. Looks a little airy but yea it does look pretty potent. A lot of little red hairs.

PS cut your nails dude! :)

3. Like the way it is growing in every direction

4. I'm going to be like rusty banana and completely ignore the fact the u addressed ur disgusting nails and tell u: cut ur nails they r grossSent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

5. Can't go wrong with organic dank.:smoke:

6. AK-47:  It leaves you relaxed and mellow.  Usually contains a high amount of THC.  A large amount will get you glued to the couch.

Northern Lights:  A pure indica which is a cross between multiple strains to great a hybrid.  Creates an indica body buzz.

7. [quote name="haneylauren2" post="19174446" timestamp="1387225509"]AK-47: It leaves you relaxed and mellow. Usually contains a high amount of THC. A large amount will get you glued to the couch.Northern Lights: A pure indica which is a cross between multiple strains to great a hybrid. Creates an indica body buzz.[/quote]Stop

8. 4realz. What the fuck is up with those popping up all over the place?Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk