AK-47 x Lowrider (Easy Rider) 184W CFL CHEAP!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tylerjb, May 14, 2010.

1. Okay, so i just, well you could call it i guess harvested, my male plant 2-3 weeks ago. Started my new grow (Low Rider) recently. The date on the little sign is the date it germinated and the date I planted it. I have made the little reflector and it seems to keep the area too warm now, so i added a fan blowing up into the lights (6-23W 6500k CFLs and 2-23W 2300K CFLs that are unscrewed due to heat issues....so i have 6-23w 6500k CFLs on) and a fan blowing air behind the grow area into the rest of the attic space to try and get heat away. unfortunately it still does get warm in there (high 70's-low 80's at times). I have it on 20/4 like told by Attitude on the site. i have it set so the warmest part of the day here (11-3) the lights are off and i am positive no light leaks in, so im good there. Im up for any suggestions, the items im using now all together cost me like 40bucks. (minus the seed). So it is really cheap way to grow lol. :)

2. #2 tylerjb, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010
    The last few days. Last picture is on May 13th night.

/SDC11071.jpg[/IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Going to bump this up to show some love and hope other people will see it too. :)

Good luck growing man.

4. [​IMG]

Damn, that thing is HUGE! Put it into flower NOW.
    Hehe, looking good so far :)

5. Looks like a good setup. I'll be checking in on this thread quite often. Reppin' Wisconsin as well man. :)

6. Nice quality pics! Subscribed. Interested in that strain.

7. going to add some pictures in a moment, but i have some serious heat issues. its getting to be mid to high 80s outside thus making my tiny grow room under the reflector low 90s at times, wtf do i do?:confused:

8. :hello:Big Update!:hello:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. shameless bumping? post a new pic instead. i like pretty pictures.

im gonna watch this one. hopefully there will be pretty pictures.

im surprised youre training an easy rider. i thought they were super short on their own.

10. i posted pictures and it didnt bump. ive been living at a diff house recently cause of a new job and i havnt seen my baby in a week! im going tomorrow to check up. hope shes doing well!

11. UPDATEEEE!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

sorry if they are out of order!

12. Alright man! Looking good, now the fun really starts!:D

13. cool grow

what kind of nutes are you using, and how much and how often?
    to me she seems over nute'd and possibly overwatered.
    how often you watering her?

14. well i did over nute them that week. i water every sat. cause thats the only day i can see them due to work and family issues. i tried using nutes everytime i water but i am going to switch to every other due to this over nuting. i flushed it and hoping it is doing better. :eek:

15. bump cause of Another large update. =]

a few questions first... i have some browning of the tips if the leaves... whats causing this? :confused:
    and how far away would you predict the harvest to be, we can make a little game outta it. no prize besides pride =].

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Looks like nute burn.

17. Wow, looking good!

Thinking I might use a lowrider in my next grow and been looking for a strain, you mighta just made up my mind! haha

About how tall are they now?

18. damn man im scopin shit out to start my own lowryder your shits looking good ima tag along keep up the good work

~Dude