AK-47 witch finger curling leaves, help this thing

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by VenomousNemisis, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Just terrible...using same nutes to feed GG#4 which is STRONG! They're both in soil, following Fox Farm feeding chart (including granular additives) under 450w HPS (600w ballast set to 75%)

Tried just douching the thing and hoped that would straighten things out, but it didn't.
    I'm suppose to harvest soonish and really hoping to get at least see some of this things potential.

2. I don't see a pic but the fox farm tiger bloom does drop ph to acidic levels and I only use 1/3 of the dose

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks!

4. image.jpg

Attached Files:

5. looks like nitrogen tox to me. extremely green leaves and curling under like that. i would flush.

someone with a lot more exp might have a better answer though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yikes! Looks like too much nitrogen- back off a nitrogen and just use ur P-K boosters/ nutrients. A good few gallons flush will help rid the soil of all that nitrogen but it won't fix overnight- what will happen ( best case scenario) healthy plant in flower- she will bounce back and ur buds look only a few wks old so there is still time to fatten them up- BUD CANDY or Unsulphured black strap molasses, etc. so in summary if u flushed already and can get a ppm reading that always helps but after that just try the P-K flowering booster but start low low low just in case and then increase over n Ct few watering/feedings what have u. Hope that helps and I think it is more than salvageable and good harvest.

• Like Like x 1
  7. The metallic green is beautiful and sometimes that indicates high nitrogen levels but the color and the curl are the dead give away that u have nitrogen build up and it will LOCK OUT other beneficial nutrients/ trace elements so take care of it asap. For future reference I got a big bottle of general hydro. FLORA CLEAN on hand with 5mil to the gallon just in case I spill shit into plant- it's happens

• Like Like x 1
  8. There are charts online that explain what excess of an element can do- I think N in excess locks out calcium and plant proteins so if u notice branches snap very easily when super cropping or just a lil LST that's lack of calcium. I'll check my notes and give u the 100% correct answer if u can't find "elements in excess/ lock out" cannabis charts but I'm sure u can

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Trust me my last grow i over did it also and it is correctible if you act quickly flush flush flush. I still got 127gs of this one plant after correcting but the plant it self looked horrible but the bud turned out amazing keep a close eye on your plant as it will more then likely hermie and toss some dicks with the stress its going through. IMG_0896.JPG

10. Lol! "Holy nitrogen toxicity Batman!" U got a 127 grams , dude that's awesome! I'm over here trying get an oz. of properly flushed and cured bud. My ppm are down to 700 from 1500 a wk ago and I know it's time to harvest ASAP tricombes are looking good- getting amber so after another few gallons over the next wk I'm gonna let her dry out and then harvest. (I want my ppms to be under 300) I did take a little bud with a long stem and hang it to dry just to see how my"dry box/ drying area is with temp and humidity. I mean it looks about done. I'm hoping my other plants turn out as healthy and strong with less leaf/caylax ratio -growing a new strain

Attached Files:

11. Ur colas are all long and tall- thats how I'm training / or not Lsting these next ladies- I bend the branches so much that instead of fat round colas I got about 65-70% of the plant growing buds on one side of branches. I don't like it! I want ur fat colas

12. This is my new project putting the scrog net on tonite. IMG_1163.JPG IMG_1170.JPG

13. That's what's up! I love a bushy plant! Just not a bushy chick-LOL! I'm doing the scrog net this summer bc I'm gonna grow a beast and that's the real way to go- especially helps support those colas ur gonna have God willing

14. Love the big 9 finger leaves - I usually top so much I don't get them - Lemmon Yegger is what I'm working on/ with - new project so I gotta check its traits but I'm def bushing it out. #bagseedgrower- it sucks not having a seed/clone connect. That's what got me here... lack of $ and dank seeds so I started farming

15. Tin foil- lol I use it too