Ak-47 vs White Russian

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SoBeastly, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Hey GC, im trying to pick a new strain for my second grow. I was thinkin either ak-47 or white russian, but i cant decide. Or any other suggestions with high thc content an decent yields. Thanks

2. As far as potency is concerned White Russian is supposedly greater, but IMO the type of high is more important than the % of THC. I adore the buzz that AK47 gives so I'd pick that over White Russian, but it's all personal preferance. Keep in mind that the way it is grown will greatly affect potency too; if I were you, I would pick a strain that gives the kind of buzz you enjoy the most.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ya, i havent figured out which i like better, i like the giggles. Some stuff gives me anxiety, idk if that sativa or indica.

AK is sativa i believe and white is more indica dominate i think? help

4. i thought white russian is a cross of ak and white widow? i think it's predominately sativa since both of its parent plants are mostly if not all sativa too

personally i wanna try it all so i'll probably be ordering a couple widows and (hopefully ak-47's if attitude sells them) as well as white russian from high grade seeds

5. I would put money on Serious Seeds over High Grade any day!

6. Dude I want to try all of Serious Seed strains but $125 per order ouch...might try to buy one at a time. bout $20- each that way

7. You can get serious seeds regular versions at world wide seeds for 10 something a seed. Their fems are just like you were saying, around 20 some bucks. But every serious smoker/grower I know that has come into contact with the Serious Seeds version of white russian claims INCREDIBLE things. I have never grown out but its on my MUST DO list for the next run.

8. every strain they have is a winner in my book

9. I have to agree, however I do like HGS too. I just have a thing about buying from the true breeder, which is Simon at Serious Seeds. All of his strains are very impressive IMHO, and he did not just start selling fem seeds, he placed over 3 yrs of work and trial & error before he released his fem lines. I have never seen a bad strain or seed from them, and I have either grown, or was invovled with a grow of every strain.

If you are going for either of those 2, I would have to go with Serious, those 2 were Simon's babies.

10. #11 pokernaut, Jul 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2010
    anxiety is a sativa trait. sativas are more psychoactive. they're trippier, but part of that is also heightening of your awareness & making you "think too much" which leads to paranoia.

if that's the case with you, then you should stay away from the trippiest stuff & look for strains that have an euphoric high like skunk #1 & bubblegum

i totally miss the trippiest shit i've ever smoked though, thai that smelled like pinecones from the early 80s. while it's true it would induce paranoia from time to time, it would also induce extreme euphoria sometimes too and i've never laughed my ass off as much on anything else. simply running into a coworker after work asking me 'you're high, aren't you?" would be enough to induce giggles.

i find that indicas tend to be depressing myself. i have no fun getting tired & stoned. sativas make me wanna have fun. oh well.

the one time i smoked 87% sativa kali mist was purely energetic & euphoric, but maybe part of that was the joy of finally not being stoned for a change. i brought it up because the experience was a lot like a very similar one you might like to try...

mushrooms! i was given a handful of shrooms at a concert for hooking a buddy up with good seats and had an amazing high. it was totally clear headed with no trippy visual or auditory effects (kind of a bummer as i wanted to hallucinate) but the buzz was one of the happiest feeling experiences in my life. i walked home in the rain without a coat and couldn't have been happier. it was a "pleasant fuzzy warm all over inner glow" kind of high kind of like a good sativa, but without the trippiness or paranoia, in other words, clear headed with zero couchlock.

The Discussion of Other Drugs is No Longer Allowed at Grasscity

11. shrooms are cool and all, but not for an everyday after work thing that would be too much for me.

12. i bought some hawaiian & fanaticus spores before fanaticus RIP (as a seller anyways) got busted that i never got to grow. i think i either contaminated my jars or they spoiled in 100% darkness. i still have my vials, but they've gone from sky blue to cloudy with black specks.

as an indica despiser, the shrooms i ate were the very best buzz i'd had in years. i hate couchlock & commercial schwag