Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

+Ak 47 Strain review+

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Oh- Hello., Feb 27, 2009.

1. I just picked up a free gram of some AK 47. I must say this has been one of my favorite strains in a long time (Just smoked Herra, white rhino, and some really dank no-name sativa in the last few weeks).

All in all a very fun, up beat high. We walked outside at around 12:30am, cool night, with no wind.

Three of us smoked this bowl (bubbler, mind you) walking around smoking.

We went on an epic journey to find a swingsetp, and took some photogaphs along the way.

Came home into thewarm kitchen, and bam here comes the body high (keeping up a moderate head high throughout).

Now I'm chillin' writing this up :smoking:

Smoke on brothers. We smoked up an "apprentice" smoker, and he's blasted right now .

2. nicee man i just picked up half an oz of this ak 47 it is really bomb once u came home i smoked a bowl of it and wow it was really good and smelled really good also hahah

3. I just picked up an eighth of ak-47 and white widow. The ak is probably my fav between the two. I recieved one bud ( 3.5 gs) of the AK, wish i could take pics ..

4. just got a gram of ak-47 a few hours ago.. took two bong rips and i was gone.. this weed is seriously a "face melter"... i thought i was gonna pass out..lol..im surprised that im even sober enough to post this...:smoke: