Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ak-47, Nothern Lights, Train Wreck

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RyanJ, Apr 4, 2009.

1. My friend picked up 3.8 grams of a bit of each of these, are they good strains? I pitched in 20 bucks so I'm getting a little bit of each when he comes over within the next couple of days.

2. if it really is AK-47, Northern Lights, and Train Wreck yes it is very good. enjoy yourselves.

3. It is the real deal.

4. If you like to get really high, yes they're good strains. :wave:

5. Yes, it is.

Enjoy that shit.

Also, an eighth of each and all you are paying is $20? How much of that is he giving you, or, rather, how much did he pay for all of that???

6. No no, its a only 1 8th and its a mixed bag, i payed the majority, cost 35.

7. I'm thinking he meant 3.8 in total. As in 1.4g, 1.2g, and 1.2g.

8. Yes sir. Thanks for clarifying that better than I did.

9. Oh, gotcha. Misread the OP.

That's still a damn good price. The best price I'm getting around here is $15/gram of some pretty dank headdies, and that's only because the dealer is a nice guy.

10. Well I can't wait till he comes over, I will take some macros of the stuff when I get my hands on it, I think hes giving me at least 1.7 grams which isnt bad.

11. They are all good strains. Northern Lights is a particular favorite of mine and is also a very good breeding base that's been used in many more modern strains.

12. Ak-47 and train wreck happen to be my favorite and second favorite strains, enjoy

13. Well looks like I will be waiting a while, my friend is about 2 hours away (usually ten minutes away) and wont be back until Monday at the soonest, this blows. :mad: