Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

AK 47? i dont think so, what about you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by greendragonbong, Nov 23, 2010.

1. hey boys i just picked up from my guy and he told me it was some Ak47:hello:

it didnt cost anything more than normal so w/e

its some good smoke, the big nug is 1.6 and the total pictured is 2.9:smoke:

let me know what you guys think of it sorry if the pics arent the greatest

Attached Files:

• 266.JPG
      266.JPG
      File size:
      536.5 KB
      Views:
    • 267.JPG
      267.JPG
      File size:
      570.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Looks good to me, don't get caught up on names unless you know the grower.

3. Pics aren't great, as mentioned oviously. But my honestly idk if thats AK, not to sound dick or anything im sure it smokes great. But thats just what i think, names are names, and weed is weed. most importantly, as long as it does the job for you it's all good right?

4. id hit it

5. #5 cardinalsfan115, Nov 23, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2010
    People get too caught on names, it's not like it makes a difference anyway. If it's dank (which that seems to be) then who cares what it's called. Most dealers will call their bud whatever, so it seems more attractive to buy.

6. Looks like some average dank.

7. Could be, hard to say. Judge for yourself based on how close your guy is to the grow.

8. Oh yah it's a nice bud good high nicely cured

It didn't believe it was ak cause usually a quarter of that would be around 70-80 but I got this for normal price so atleast he wasn't rippin me off

9. Yeah, it looks like AK. The only sure way is to smoke it. Did it smoke like AK?

10. could use a better trim. know the grower? it's really hard to tell some names just by smoking.

11. When busted up it's mostly hairs so It burns somewhat quick but it's got a nice idk "dampness" if ya know what I mean so it slows it down a bit

12. it might just be really nicely cured M39 bud .

M39 is the weed that you would usually find as regular weed in Ontario .Its a strain that alot of commercial growers pick because its easy to grow , it yields alot, and the weed it produces isnt thaaaaat bad (although im fed up of smoking it)

and also if your paying regular price for AK47 then you might not be getting legit stuff .

13. yah dude me and my buddy came to the sameconclusion that it is some prettygood cambo bud. witch may be the same thing your talking about

14. yeah names are just names... theres some dude around my way that calls english homegrown 'lemon haze'... :/

15. I'm Canadian, from Montreal, and this is not M39. To me it looks like some legit AK47, but it surely isn't M39. Anyways, no matter the name, enjoy the bud OP those are some legit hairy buds :D

16. Truthfully, who cares what strain it is? Just smoke and enjoy it :smoke:. Every dealer I knows makes up the names anyways.