Aj's frequently updated very detailed Multi-Strain Grow Log W/ lots of pics!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Edmond Dantès, Oct 7, 2012.

1. #1 Edmond Dantès, Oct 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2012
    Hey there guys Thanks for stopping in to take a look! Please feel free to comment and ask questions! :wave:
    Got the seeds in from attitude! 10 Ata Tundra, 10 Afghan Kush, and got these Female freebies. White-Widow x2, Cheese-Candy x1, Train-Wreck x1, Blue-Dream x1, Chem-Dog, Afghan Kush Special!.

For the grow right now decided to go with 1 Ww, 1 Cheese Candy, 1 Blue Dream, and 1 Afghan Kush Special.

For now The grow will be done in soil until i can get the DWC finished, and will take place in the closet about 5 1/2ft-3ft, and 6 1/2 maybe 7ft tall. I will be using 4 100W CFL's for most of veg, and a Hydrofarm 400W HPS Light for flowering.

For Soil I will be using, (Jungle Growth Organic Potting Soil) See picture below.

For Nutrients I will be using Humboldt nutrients Master A&B with Sea-Mag, Sea-Cal, and maybe a few more additives later down the road;).

Started germination for September 28th late night, and planted October 1st 6 days ago into white Styrofoam cups (For now).
    I would have got pictures during germ, but i did not take pictures of those days so, as you can probably tell i had a very speedy germination, and i will say the tail on the Afghan Kush Special was A whole cm long after only about 1 1/2 days germ!.. It sure did make me smile big :D. The white widow being the slowest to germ, has yet to pop sadly, and has just now started to show signs of breaking the soil :(:confused:. I sure do hope it comes around and catches up later on... I will just have to give her a little extra attention throughout the grow, I'm sure she will grow to be very beautiful. ^_^:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. #2 Edmond Dantès, Oct 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2012
    Day 6
    Oh man do these girls look beautiful or what?! Great explosion of growth from the blue dream :D

For now i have been watering every other day with 100-200 ML of straight distilled water

Plant 1 is the Afghan kush
    Plant 2 is the Blue dream
    Plant 3 is the Cheese
    The widow has broken the soil but hasn't opened hmph.. It will be opening soon as its reaching for the light.

Attached Files:

3. #3 Edmond Dantès, Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2012
    Day 8
    The white widow opened up, and already has a true set of leafs plus a very tiny 2nd true set so its definitely catching up! so that's pretty awesome. ^_^ But its stem is so small lol it will be a short plant for sure, and really that's not such a bad thing. =)

Haven't had a good camera to use the past 2 days, But i gots this picture.

:D

Attached Files:

4. Day 9 still no good camera, but at least the plants are doing great! The white widow is short but it already has some fat leafs. Woot ^_^
    Just gave them a little BioAg Humic acid tea, and gave them a sprinkle of Great White Mycorrhizae. Both of which are free samples i got in the mail for asking for them
    see page link for more info. And how to request your own free samples:D Sharing the love:smoke:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-m...what-kind-free-samples-have-you-received.html

Attached Files:

5. Sorry i haven't got any new pics still no camera to use and the plants went nuts with nute burn all the sudden.. i tried everything i could think of until just now realizing that the jungle growth soil was PRO MIX and not Organic... i looked it up and turns out it had very strong ferts GRRR i cant believe i trusted the brand to be all organic i should have triple checked.. i even tried transplanting them into new soil with more jungle growth a few days ago trying to fix the problem before finding out about the ferts

Well..
    The plants are still alive the afghan kush special is burned up very bad but the others still have most of the leaves the only thing i can do now is transplant them again (Which is gonna stress the fuck out of them maybe even kill em) into some completely triple checked 100% organic peat moss and worm castings mix

Lesson learned

lol hope the babys come through

6. looks good man....;)

subbed...

7. Got them all transplanted into a mix of
    20% EWC
    30% perlite
    50% peat

I was like preforming brain surgery(Not that i have done this lol) i was so gentle with the all the little roots i carefully broke all the soil away piece by piece and put them into new pots and slowly filled them with the new soil mix

A day later they look great i cant believe they don't look all crazy or shocked maybe it hasn't hit them yet but they seem to be doing good woot ^_^

8. Sounds like it was a success.

9. Indeed! so far so good.. i just hope they take off cause they are now gonna be at the very least 2 weeks behind schedule

10. These things will grow very fast once all the conditions are favorable. Sounds like you are going to see lots of growth soon.

11. Take some pics if you get a chance.

12. Here are the babies! So lovely:)

And surprisingly the one in the best condition and with the most growth is the White Widow

In order from left to right

Cheese
    Afghan
    WW
    Blue Dream

Attached Files:

13. Nice job man.

14. Eh i do ok i just cant wait to go perpetual and get some clones going so i dont have to wait for seedling growth (Takes forever) and they are too sensitive... rooted clones are so easy to work with and they take a good 2+ weeks chunk out of the growing time sometimes more hmph

15. Yeah it's true. Everyone out here uses clones except me, well I use both. only because i have had trouble keeping enough seedlings going. But I really do want to get it dialed in and will try to do so in my next journal.

16. Sounds like a good plan ^_^

17. Well I don't know we'll see about that.

18. #20 Edmond Dantès, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2012
    So day 42 or 36 days sense the plants have popped out of the soil.
    Amazing recovery, exploding growth!

From left to right
    WW, Blue dream, Cheese Candy, Afghan kush

Attached Files: