Aite', I am broke as hell, and I cant afford any smokes...

Discussion in 'General' started by infyrno676767, Feb 8, 2009.

1. yea acceptance is fine, but he's on a mj forum and is saying he doesn't smoke weed.
    sounds to me like he needs to find a tobacco smoking forum. or just get a job. hell, any ole shmuck can get a paper route....which will pay enough to feed a nicotine addiction.

but other then that i have a feeling this is going to be one funny ass thread in a few hours after more people see it. i'm already lmao and i'm not even high right now.

2. Lol....been there. The grimiest I ever went was taking tobacco out of all the used butts in my ashtray and rolling up a joint with it. Gross......but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

3. You must be joking. Tell me you are joking.

4. if this person is seriously 18 i feel bad for them they must have a developmental disorder

5. Just ask someone for a smoke, if he takes out his pack of cigs just take the pack and say ''thanks''.. if he's making a problem out of it punch him in the face, used to do this when i was 15years old and drunk.

6. Yeah i know about that, normally you would throw it away, but thank god for those butts in the ashtray when i was younger:rolleyes:

7. this is so sig-able

8. Imo, its pretty obvious that paper doesnt have any nicotine in it -.-

9. Yo take your cigarette butts, roll the tobacco out of them, and then handroll a cigarette from the tobacco.

10. that's what i was thinking...

11. my favorite part was when he asked if he could smoke parsley ahahahahaha

12. One time when I was 8 me and my friend tried wrapping up some leaves in toilet paper and using a magnifying glass and the sun to light it up. You can always try that if you're desperate.

13. ahahahhahahaha! dood drop the addictive stuff that doesnt do anything for you but drain your wallet and give u nic fits when u dont have them.. Smoke Bud its better for u and has a way better affect..and ass for the taste/smell you will aquire one.. i mean really do cigs taste/smell good? Dood.. get a hold of yourself lol everyone know the only thing that fixes a nicotine fit.. is nicotine.. but feel free to smoke paper and parsley maybe its all in your head try parsley/paper maybe u will feel better... LMAO s!

14. You really have nothing better to do than try to bust some one being under age on the internet?

15. youll smoke paper and parsley, but you wont smoke weed?! :confused::laughing:

16. Dude if your seriously ready to smoke parsley and and paper, and you havent already said to yourself...Maybe i need to quit? and then you post I dont smoke weed it smells like shit...On a forum that is literally all about marijuana.....Man i feel sorry for you. ive never seen such fiend ways.

17. What is going on here? Did he originally have cigs rolled with crack or something?

And if you Aunt is $200 in debt, I am jealus. Try 10G's my friend, and still buying weed :D

18. #39 Predator1, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    aw man another one of these? really?

I know a guy who does that. Its pretty nasty. im glad my addiction is not that bad... Or maybe it is, and i just dont run out of smokes :confused_2:

19. I believe so my friend. I just got back from a buddies, been gone all weekend. I look i General and see this garbage. Had to comment though. lol.

I guess, even though this topic is lame, I will break it down for the guy as I always do.

$3.50 Ciggarette Roller
    $12.00 Giant Can of Tobacco
    $1.50 Double pack of Zig Zag 1.5's
    $17.00=Total

Take the tobbaco, place it neatly into the roller.
    Roll thumbs foreward towards the front.
    Place Zig Zag in front with gummed edge facing up and facing you
    Keep rolling until gummed edge is all thats left
    Lick all down the gummed edge, and continue roll.
    Open latch on roller, and viola! About 3 cartons worth of cigs!