Airvape Legacy

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by laZieGoncraZie, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Hello there,

Has anyone tried the Airvape Legacy? Due to on going ban in India, I'm not able to get my hands on any vapes apart from Airvapes.

If anyone has used this vape or any other vape from Airvape. Please do comment, help a brother out.

2. Can’t you find a whole leaf vape unit? If anybody has used that model they will post. Give them some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Thanks for the reply!

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "Whole leaf vape unit". Is it different than regular loose leaf vapes?

Yes I'm waiting for some one to post. As of now the reviews look quite good on YT.

4. Hey there,
    I got an airvape x in 2018 through vap kart. Got shipped from Mumbai to Bangalore. I think this merchant is no longer live.
    About product: I have also earlier used a fake grenco G pen elite from Aliexpress, worked for a month.
    This airvape x, it was an original import, I was able to register the vape for 10 year warranty with the serial number.
    I am still using it, pic attached (my ceramic mouthpiece chipped last year , still functional). This is definitely a single user device.
    Chamber volume: around a thimble full of loose leaf can be packed lightly into the chamber.
    Battery life: about 20 mins usage in first year. Around 10 mins use in 3rd year. I use once daily almost.
    Single continuous session: device auto shuts after 3 or 5 mins. With a single full chamber, you can draw about 4 tasty sessions with 3 mins heating each, if done continuously.
    Single session with breaks: Since this is a hybrid vape(conduction mainly+convection) it does not cool down the chamber immediately after use, so the herb continues to get baked in the chamber. So taking a break doesn't help the THC or terps. But still u can get 3 *3 min vaping.
    Multiple session: if you want to reload the chamber and go again, I strongly suggest a water bong attachment. It will be bloody hot to handle directly.
    Two biggest problems: battery life and mouthpiece heating up.

Now airvape legacy (on paper) should address both these problems.
    It has standard removable and rechargeable batteries. Awesome.
    It is convection and not conduction, and the glass vapor path is long. So, first, it will have much cooler vapor with more flavour, second, once u turn off, the herb will not continue to bake and you can take a break between a session and the herb will still be fresh. Problem is, due to focus, we do not know when and how it will be shipped to India.

Like u are aware, currently no other merchants are available for dry herb vapes in India. Atleast not for original good quality products.

If you need one soon, go for aivape x, as I believe it gets shipped from their India warehouse. You will not regret it, its super stylish with solid metal body, has great safety features, smallest and most discreet, air tight shell case rocks, quite easy to clean if you use isopropyl alcohol(nothing else works), awesome flavor and quick heatup time. Still check with customer support for India delivery delays.

I am waiting for airvape legacy as my airvape x battery is not up to mark after 3 years of use.
    Hope it comes soon. And let me know if u have any questions.

Attached Files:

5. now that the PRO is out, it solves all problem