Airsoft diffuser beads?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by CypressLil, Dec 11, 2013.

1. My home slice has some diffuser beads in his piece and they're pretty tight, but fuck if I'm paying over $10 for them.. but they look and feel no different than airsoft BB's. I seriously wouldn't be suprised if the companys selling them are just repackaging air soft BB's and selling them for way more to be honest. So my questions is would there be any dangers of just putting some real ones in there? They are made of pretty hard plastic I doubt the smoke would be able to melt it at all to release fumes.. Anyone tried this? I feel like people could be saving a lot of $ if they work..

2. Go for it. Idk if you're talking about airsoft or bb guns, but I'd assume that they should be floating so try to get some lighter ones but don't get the .12s or anything, try .2s & see if they will still float.

3. difuser beads are the same thing as airsoft pellets, they are just a little tiny bit smaller but cost more.

buy a nice big pack of airsoft beads and they work exactly the same

4. yep you can use the airsoft ball things

5. it dosnt matter how hard the plastic is...it will still melt and over time plastic particles when be built up in your lungs when you put the lighter and the weed gets red hot...thats over 1000 degrees C the smoke right behind the weed its still hot and belive me when i make a 40 ml vodka pipe with a metal bowl there was a good 1 inch gap between the bowl and the bottom of the plastic vodka bottle.... it was starting to droop where the smoke was hitting the bottle and there was very soft and thin plastic and it was black emaning the plastic layer was melted off and i though it was just the suit from the smoke but it wasnt it was plastic do ur self a favor and play ti save its worth spending 10 dollars for the balls....either way just keep it simple yo weed, busiuss card,(filter) and rolling paper