airsoft BB's in a bong

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by hippie121, Nov 8, 2011.

1. so i found myself oneday on grasscitys store site and found these.
    2K Diffuser Beads - Choice of 3 colors - Grasscity.com

I was curious as to how they worked i figure there like marbles but idk how i feel about putting marbles in my glass so i put airsoft bbs. i dont know the science behind it but the BB's help with a smoother hit. it sounds ludacris but im serious try it.

i tried it in my girls beaker bottom bong she ripped it (i always give her greens) after the exhale she said "my bong is not normally this awesome"

-BBs make changing the water a pain in the ass but i think its worth it.
    -they also make cleaning easier they roll around the sides and know rez off the side walls of the bong
    -when pulling hard a bb tends to get stuck in the hole but as soon as i stop pulling it drops right back down to the water ....so be careful im sure the opening diameter is different on different bongs.

let me no if were crazy and just think its smoother or if you get the same effect

Attached Files:

2. It's genius i have about 10,000 of these BB's sitting in my room im giving this a try! Idk why i never thought of this haha.

3. now I wish I still had bbs laying around...

4. Looks cool I guess. That shits going to get real nasty unless you take them all out and clean it every day. Especially if you smoke a lot.

5. i had a jar of like a million of them but there not the weight i use i almost threw them out now i get to put them to use

6. Yeah for sure use them! They break the smoke up and cools it more which means a bigger and smoother hit :hello:!

7. not like you'd think its crazy i havent changed the bbs yet and they still look new I had to clean the percolaters in the bong before the bbs. a little bit of the iso got into ware the bbs were but not enough to actually clean clean them if they were dirty.

it does however knock the rez off the side walls and the rez chunks float that looks gross but if your patient draining is easy and if you have a fuck load of bbs you could always dump them out each time

8. sick haha i didnt think it was in my head. thanks for the feedback

9. I Might just be thinking wront, but isnt the plastic and heat from the smoke be bad or potentially burn the BB's a bit making it a pretty unhealthy inhale?

10. Nah it's safe there's no way the smoke is hot enough to have any effect on the BB's whatsoever their in water. Ever tried holding a plastic bottle full of water over a flame? It doesn't melt because of the water inside ;).

11. na, they're sitting in water they won't burn.

12. to post above, i dont think so since the bbs are submerged in water and wouldnt be getting that hot

but to op, does it still souund like a bong when your rippin it?

13. ill prob save my .3 and .25g bb's lol but i have a bunch of shitty .12g ones that i could use for this

14. im using all my .12's haha

15. yea it sounds a tad wierd tho ill try to get a milk video up a bit later wen i go to smoke before bed.

16. it most likely not nearly hot enough to melt the bbs.

as soon as it hits the water im sure it cools way offffff

17. Lol Mad props OP. Once i get off papers I am so trying this! btw way to use cybergun .12g bbs lol

18. I've tried this a few times....no thank you.

ESPECIALLY if you are leaving those plastic BBs in there and exposing them to isopropyl alcohol. Iso breaks down plastics over time (that's why all plastic bongs randomly crack after a certain amount of cleanings.) Then you've got that fluorescent green coloring on them too. Fuck that.

19. I tried this on my inline. It was aiiight.

Does anyone know if the grasscity beads float? I think they do and the bbs don't