Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

airport x-ray machine

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by presumedhash, May 1, 2010.

1. Then why the fuck would you tell us? I have a pound of weed hidden near your house but oh... I can't tell you where it is, I just wanted you to know. Sounds stupid right?

2. dont bring any more than you can safely carry on your person. its not worth the risk and hassle of getting caught

3. haha that reminds me tho, the other hard part is keeping your cool. I was sweating like hell, and when my mom went to hand me my ticket my hands were shaking so bad lol.

4. The obvious solution is to travel with jesterwhoracle, they will search his bag and ignore yours.:)

5. You could try to bring it through the airport, OR you could be smart and mail it. Every hotel will accept packages for you, worst case senario google some foreclosed home by where you're staying.

6. Yeh it does sound stupid : )

oh I'm tryna get a half o to India I'm prolly gunna make brownies, weed nd normal nd mix em..even tho they got bud growin everywhere there I can't just buy some cuz it's mostly for religious purposes nd don't want my family knowing I still smoke bud

7. can airport x-ray machine detect cannabis seeds?

8. I would use a light smelling variety like Strawberry cough , grind it up
    and put it in a Fancy green tea Package loose leaf type and make it look new & unopened.
    I would just use pure marijuana and remove all tea.
    If you have a small amount I would green tea in the tea bags
    and only fill a couple bags leaving the rest with regular green tea.

9. Fed Ex overnight. Mail a couple things in the same box, I'd even wrap the "green box" like it's a small present (it is). MAKE SURE YOU CAN'T SMELL IT. Please note: you can NOT get in trouble for a package sent to you, if they can't verify the source it originated from.
    ::party on::

10. This is perfect solution for travel within the U.S. but Internationally if you are unfamiliar with the local procedures could spell disaster.

I have lived in many different countries where the customs inspects all received foreign packages in front of you and they open everything inside the packages.
    Other countries will certainly bust you even if the package was received and they cannot prove you were knowingly receiving the Marijuana.

Some countries are easy as pie though that's why it pays to do your research first.

11. In my opinion it is no where near worth the risk especially an ounce. If you get caught and it is even a little over an ounce they may have grounds for trafficking charges which could land you in prison for 3 years or more. Even if you don't get trafficking because you tried to bring it onto a plane(especially after the US just faced another underwear bomb threat) they will throw the book at you I would think.

I think a sober trip is better than possibly facing prison time.