Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Airport Security

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EbencoyE, Dec 3, 2008.

1. The risk isn't worth the reward.

2. its not like your trying to traffic pounds now. They wont really care if a guy has a small piece and a gram.

Evil:smoke:

3. Wouldnt risk it, they check random bags. better off mailin it to wherever ur goin.

4. I go to South America frequently, and I got checked for Cocaine once. They called my name on the speakers and I was in a airport restaurant wasting time. Four airport security guys find me and send me into this small room and I get questioned and searched. They thought they saw a "substance" in one of my bags and thought I had drugs on me. It was pretty weird and I was a little scared.
    I wouldn't risk bringing drugs because, it just isn't worth the stress or the consequences that could happen.

5. it depends on where your coming from and where your going... some airports have less security than others.. i come from ireland and in my airport its very easy to bring pretty much whatever you want outbound.. every time i take a trip to amsterdam me and each of my friends compress as much bud and hash as we can into the smallest size we can, throw on some boxers or shorts with some inside pockets and put it in there and wear a couple more clothes over it because in this airport the most they have ever done is lightly frisked us.. but in places like some airports in america id be a lot more cautious theirs so much security and the laws are a lot more serious than in comparrison to europe.. its a risk you need to asess and if you think you can pull it off and it'll be worth it then go for it.. im on vacation right now and really regret not bringing enough weed