Airport security device that brushes the hands

Discussion in 'General' started by Messiah Decoy, Oct 26, 2011.

1. I was in line to get through security and a TSA worker approaches me and ask to see my hands. I put out my hands and he brushes them with a technical device that had brushes. Then he put the device into a large computer.

Does anyone know what this devise was scanning for?

Drugs? Explosives?

2. its applying government engineered cold viruses

3. Probably checking fingerprints to catch fugitives or anyone with outstanding warrants or any type of fingerprint registration that runs bad. Could be anything along those lines

4. They're probably scanning for fecal matter. You know.... So you don't spread "the gay".

5. They're taking a swab of your hand and putting it into a machine that detects explosives. Trace particles of explosive material will stick to your hand when you handle explosives.

6. Probably scans for a variety of chemicals that can be used for explosives.

Do you look "foreign"?

7. Obviously he does.... why else would they do that?

8. I was one of the few black people in line.

I felt like I was profiled after he singled me out.

9. Nah, it was a brush. As if they were collecting debris.

10. No matter what random tests like that will be biassed it's just the way people are

11. Next time wipe fondle your balls before you go through. It feels good + you get the personal satisfaction that some guy got paid to document your ball sweat.

12. The technical brush device is simply for everyone's safety.

13. Not if it scans for drugs.

Then it's for everyone's sobriety.

14. Oh man I love screwing with authority like that. I mean I respect them and all but if you treat me like shit I am going to use every legal loophole to fuck up your day.

I can just imagine me at the airport "Random security check sir please hold out your hands" "Sure thing just let me rub my sweat covered testicles". Nothing illegal about that :)

15. [quote name='"Messiah Decoy"']
    I was one of the few black people in line.

I felt like I was profiled after he singled me out.[/quote]

Well obviously they were scanning for crack Haha kidding I figure its probably just a phony device to keep people paranoid. Or maybe they are conducting random hand cleanings how'd your nails look afterwards? Haha.