Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Airplanes on core of enginers land?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chemdank, Jul 12, 2012.

1. The land, pretty much vast woods, behind my house is owned by the core of engineers. I live in a rich area, but my state it is illegal to grow marijuana. So I have been stealth growing in the woods where a small area is cleared of trees (Manually, by me). So my plant is about 2 weeks old and sitting in a flower pot. Might be easy to spot for planes looking for marijuana growing.. I was talking to my mother and she was telling me about they use thoes to find people growing on core land and then wait to see who tends to the plant and then busts that person. Is this true? Does the core of engineers, or practically state, use airplane technology and is it effective in finding grows in the woods. I would think my pot would give my spot away and also it is like a bald spot in the woods without any trees above. Would this plane technology use these vision cameras that can spot marijuana? how would that work?Oh well I kinda put this in apprentice toker section.. whoops.. well share what you know please ^.^ sorry if it was a newb question

2. ...
    They fly over forests and look for large pot grows, What do you mean how does it work?

1 Plant? I dont think they will find it, even tho it is in a bald spot, probably could have picked a better place to plant it tho...

But no, those planes only fly around n look for large grows, and i believe it happens in hawaii more than inland states but i could b wrong

3. Here in wooded Florida I see DEA choppers flying over my house every so often

But you shouldn't worry about one plant and it's in a flower pot so it's mobile, you should try and find a spot where it can grow under or maybe even in a tree, they wont be able to see it especially if it's only one plant so don't worry