Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Airizer Extreme Q Vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 5cooby Doo, Dec 19, 2012.

1. So I was considering buying myself a christmas present... The Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer. Was just wondering if anyone has it? How are your thoughts on it? I'm used to a nice stoney high from a nice quality bong and love the couch-locky heavy feeling off of jays. I've only tied a Volcano once at a lounge, seemed pretty nice but I also hit bong and a couple jay's so I don't really know if I will like that type of high.:confused:

Found a wholesaler on my local Craigslist who's selling them for $200 compared to the 240+tax+shipping from the airizer site?

I do not need to hide the piece, the smell, anything so concealing it is not necessarily an issue. :smoking:

2. you can get them for $150 off online retail websites.

if they offer price match, then you type in $150.
    itll go through...

3. OH! Thanks for mentioning that! I'm still undecided if I want it, but that makes me want it for :hello:.

:bongin:

4. The extreme q is a great vape, and you may find your favorite way to use it is through a bong actually.

If bags aren't a priority, check out the Da Buddha and Silver Surfer vapes. If bongs are a priority, the Life Saber is easily one of the best options.