Airf0nz0 Pineapple Chunk

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Airf0nz0, Nov 13, 2012.

1. I really don't want to miss out on seeing your grow man. But if I give anyone a bad feeling, then I must go you know. I mean people must be comfortable and this is your thread and on and on.

2. #82 SmokenSomeGreen, Dec 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2012
    I think he was joking about the "ill be watching you" quote.... no harm meant i'm sure.

On another note fonz, every things on track i see, can't wait for flowering! Have you ran out of akr yet?

3. Your good Garr =) we are all friends here.

Grow is looking on track!

4. You're good man don't trip :)

yea I ran out of that a while ago, barely had time to give this Blue Mammoth a proper cure before I had to start in on it. This Blue Mammoth is a lot stronger than the AKR, could just be because its a new strain so I have a low tolerance to it.

5. Day 33

Recovered nicely from latest lst. Secondary colas are almost as big and strong as the main cola. Will let it grow out and on Monday I will feed, lst, and make the flip to 12/12.

Attached Files:

6. Perfect example of an lst :)

7. Yeah that is a top class lst he's got goings on

8. Day 35

Fed with half strength nutes (full strength CaMg+) and did lst. Took out the light bulbs and put in 7 warm bulbs. Flipped to 12/12 but i'll start counting flowering days when I see pistils.

Attached Files:

9. I really cannot wait to see this! I have been wanting to watch an LST bloom and you are giving me that chance =). With your LST what are you using to hold down the plant in the places?

10. Happy to give you the chance to see. I'm a big believer in lst even if you aren't using CFL's

I'm using mechanic wire that i got from O O O O'Reilly (sry i have their commercial in my head). Rust is a scare issue but my last grow didn't have any rust on the wires after harvest so i'm going full force with it this time.

11. :laughing: funny as fuck that i sang the commercial as i read it in your post :laughing:

:bongin:

12. I am thinking of running an LST with my setup even though it is an Aero setup. Already worked out how to get it how I want it but decided to do without the LST for my first grow to see how they respond normally in my grow room first so I have a point of comparison.

13. Thats a good plan, give yourself a base grow so you know what works for you and what doesn't. Or just do it to one of your plants so you have a direct comparison to the other plants around it :/

14. Was going to start doing experiments on the next grow once I know I have girls because I will be running off of clones. Was thinking doing a couple as LST, couple in a Mini Scrog, couple normal again, do some varients. Feel like a mad scientist or something lol.

15. The possibilities are endless mwahaha

16. Day 38

It grew into the sun so 1 of the leaves got burned, and rust spots getting worse so I'll up the CaMg dosage. Otherwise it recovered nicely. Going to be checking everyday for pistils.

Attached Files:

17. Lovin the lst work! Im really wanting to try a scrog type 1 plant grow and lollipop the shit out of the lower section to keep the bud sites tight and full.... maybe with the next grow. Any how your plant looks healthy so I cant wait for bud sites to start.

18. Thanks, i'm kind of proud how the lst turned out. I really want to try scrog too but I just can't with the current situation. Do you have any ideas how you want to do your scrog?

19. Now I keep hearing the term lolly popping anyone care to share what that means? Please? I am on a phone ATM hard to search lol

20. Lolly popping is cutting the top of a flowering plant to let the other sites get bud right?