Airf0nz0 Pineapple Chunk

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Airf0nz0, Nov 13, 2012.

1. You will man, just stick with them. I can tell you will grow some great plants just learn from your mistakes ;)

2. Tryin to learn and grow, just a worried papa lol, I am so excited to finally be growing. I did research for months before I ever did anything at all.

3. Someone requested I explain my setup. I'm using a cheap cabinet I found at a used furniture store. The inside dimensions are 36" high x 23.5" wide x 12" deep.

I painted the inside white, super glued 3 power strips to the top for lights, and screwed a shelving bracket in. I need to redo the shelf but it works for now. Some weather stripping and the soft part of velcro around the doors to help with light (not completely light proof). I drape a blanket over the top to help with that light you can see leaking out.

I glued a new back onto the...back because it had that cheap cardboard stuff. There are 4" holes at top left and bottom right for air and there is a 1" hole bottom left for extension cord. Out of the back I have regular 4" air duct for passive air intake, and insulated 4" air duct going into an EcoPlus inline fan. The inline fan is hooked up to a fan speed controller, and it is exhausting into a Phresh filter.

Its all real basic and easy to do. I have this setup in a closet so I don't have to worry about light leaks, the sound is muffled, there is no smell (unless i open the door during flowering), and nobody ever sees it.

Attached Files:

4. Not a bad little cabinet at all. I was considering something simular originally but decided to go all out and build the cabinet that I did. Was looking at TV armoirs and all kinds of things. Still might get one just to have a dedicated clone lab that I can precicely control everything with.

5. That's a damn slick cabinet... I wanted to go the build route and wasted a lot of time on it at first before settling on a tent

6. Gonna have to keep my eyes out for one like yours. Would be perfect for a clone lab =)

7. Day 24

I really spread her open today, its time to get the bud sites growing. Also needs fed but I'll do that tomorrow.

Attached Files:

8. PC is such a slow grower in veg it seems... It's like watching grass grow lol

9. Bro do you have regular clothes that aren't pjs!? Tha fuck fonz!

Plant looks nice though man, how long you planning on veggin? Some crazy training youve got goin on bro

10. Man I am glad this wasn't just me.

I'm going to be buried in my pajamas :D

I don't have a set time for veg, I was wanting to circle the plant halfway around the pot, put into flower and circle around the other half. Almost there.

11. Day 25

Oops, didn't mean to go a whole week without watering but thats what happened. Could explain the slow growth recently :rolleyes:. So I watered today with full strength nutes and added in 1/4 strength veg nutes. Last time I fed there was a huge growth explosion so I'm expecting the same this time.

Attached Files:

12. Lookin good, im gonna be starting my next grow within a couple weeks most likely

13. Good to hear man. You sticking with the same setup?

14. Eek on forgetting to water, I can understand how that can happen tho. Good to hear everything is still ok with that. Mine seem to be on the mend which makes me happy =).

LaLa are you going to start a journal for the new grow?

15. Journal, journal, journal, journal, Photos, photos, photos! LOL, I hope to see you journal your grow man.

16. Day 30

Watered with plain water and LST the hell out of her. I may flip to 12/12 after next watering depending on its progress between now and Monday, only because I'm running out of pot space to lst.

First 2 pics before lst, last 2 pics afterward.

Attached Files:

17. I'll be watching you man.

18. a tad creepy bro....... :eek::smoking::smoking: :laughing::laughing::laughing:

19. just joking bro.... :hide: