Airf0nz0 Pineapple Chunk

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Airf0nz0, Nov 13, 2012.

1. I thought as much, I almost got those seeds before..

2. What stopped you?

3. Well I researched them a lot but I was looking for more yield than taste. I am curious of them though.

4. Lol I can understand that, I have been looking more at yield than tastes. After all I have been smoking for years and never tasted some of the flavors people say so Guess I have had bad weed lol. Rolling with AK47 cause a friend had them but they had a serious output with high THC content =)

5. Day 9

So Monday (2 days ago) the power was shut off because of a misunderstanding with checks clearing and what not. Not sure how long plant was in the dark but I put it outside for 24 hours so it could get a little sun. That meant it went through a 40 degree dark period.

I think it recovered well. I watered before putting it outside and I sprayed it down with neem oil to prevent bugs. The main stem is still really flimsy but the plant seems healthy even after the cold night. Maybe not at the point it should or could be, but its healthy.

Sorry for the crappy pic but its a pain taking the pot out of the cage. Keep in mind the stem is still really weak, its my main worry. As long as its growing I guess i shouldn't worry, I'm just going to lay her down (lst) anyway.

Attached Files:

6. I'm doing a pineapple chunk myself... quite a bit ahead of you but I can't wait to clone and see what our phenos are like

7. Hope everything is ok from the power outage, looks healthy to me tho. Happy thanksgiving!

8. looking good man, that's the good thing about these plant's, they really are weeds lol which makes them hard to kill. Can't wait to hear about the smells this strain produces.

9. Day 13

I noticed 2 small rust spots on a leaf today so I gave a small feeding today. I am using General Hydroponics Go Box, I used CaMg+, Bio Root, Bio Weed, and Diamond Black 1/4 strength on all of them for first 1/2 gallon of water. The 2nd half gallon I only added CaMg+ at half strength with water pH of 6.8.

I also did some more LST but I don't like the fact that I'm keeping it too close to the edge of the pot. I'm going to start coming in towards the center of the pot so there is room on both sides of the plant to grow. I'll do that next watering, give it time to recover and grow some.

The plant is staying short and bushy so thats a good thing. I've been keeping it as close to the light as possible but I think this plus the combination of fan blowing 24/7 is making the leaf edges curl up, but I'm not worried about it.

First 2 pics are before lst and feeding, last 2 pics are after watering and LST.

Attached Files:

10. once again they still look good =) doing a great job on these babies.

11. looking good!11

12. Have you grown Pineapple Chunk before man?

13. You to the point you wish they were already a bunch bigger? I feel like my grow is standing still lol

14. No, I've only grown Afghan Kush and Blue Mammoth. Both of those were autoflowers so this is my first photoperiod plant also.

I actually like this stage of growing but only because I lst and its fun for me to see how the plant reacts.

15. Day 18

Yesterday the plant was growing into the light so instead of lowering the shelf I went ahead and did some lst. It recovered within the day and is almost in the light again so I'll lower it a little.

Another leaf got another rust spot so I watered with 1/2 strenght nutes (no veg nutes yet). The cotyledons have turned yellow so I will slowly introducing veg nutes within the next few waterings.

Attached Files:

16. Day 19

So the plant reacted extremely well to the feeding yesterday and had a massive growth spurt. When I checked on it today it was slammed against the bulbs, luckily no burns.

I went ahead and did a little more lst and I also added another bulb to cover more surface area.

Attached Files:

17. how's the airpot man? she's looking lively!

18. The airpot is a pain to be honest, but only because of my current setup and dealing with the watering. My plant is liking it though so its all good.

19. Lookin good! Glad to see a growth spurt. Mine are starting to get to that point, well a couple of them are. Hope to see more like yours soon=)