Airf0nz0 Pineapple Chunk

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Airf0nz0, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Yea I'm real excited for the LSD. Probably do that one first and my buddy just finished a liberty haze and its amazing

2. I could be talked into growing the Critical Kush pretty easily too.

3. lol I still have yet to grow what I've bought, been freebies so far. Next grow I'll finally get into seeds I've actually purchased.

Hmm, I guess I'll pass on this years sale. Looks like good freebies but not enough to make we wanna spend on something I don't need. You plan on getting anything?

My Pineapple Chunk and Blue Mammoth were barney's farm. Only bad thing I have to say is they exaggerated the flowering time of the pineapple chunk but otherwise excellent grows. I've had my eye on that LSD also but I have too many seeds as it is.

Thats going to be my grow after next. Heard good things about it, potent smoke with good yield and easy to grow. At least thats what i've read one person say, haven't really researched it yet.

4. Happy 420 man! I hope you are having a great one already!

5. You too bruther, I had a hell of a good time. Didn't even get that messed up but was still awesome.

6. Yea I've heard that about Barney's farm but heard nothing but good things about the quality if you got the time. Liberty haze has a 65 day advertised flower period but ppl say about 85 is more realistic.

7. You know I think they list the flowering times from the "best" phenotype. I am currently running a pheno hunt on Pineapple Chunk and some of those plants have buds the size of a dime after three weeks and some have buds half the size of a banana it is crazy how much difference there can be.

8. No kidding. That's cool shit though. So basically some are diluted down?

9. Still say the pineapple chunk is a winner! Watching it grow has been awesome I can't wait to get my hands on it and see what kinda phenos I can get ahold of. I am really happy with my current phenos. Based off what I have seen so far in my box I have at least 3-4 keeper phenos :D.

10. I finally chopped that last bud down and in my opinion it finally started looking like it was ripe but this was after well over 100 days. Will post pics and final dry weight in a couple days.

11. Day 162/Day 120 Flowering

This update is for last week (4/23) when I finally chopped that last bud down. 120 Days into flowering and imo it was finally ready to be chopped. Dried weight was 5.2 grams, so that brings the grand total of this grow to 51 GRAMS Just shy of 2 ounces so I'm calling this one a success.

First 2 pics are of that last bud still on the plant, next 2 are after dry and trimmed. Next is the hash I made from half of the trim. Didn't weigh it out but was a lot more than I was expecting and its blonde so quality is high.

I am impressed with this airpot. Over 5 months in a 2 gallon pot and no root binding at all. Could hardly believe it when I saw it.

All in all was a great grow, very easy. Just wish it hadn't taken so long to finish but even that doesn't really matter since I never ran out of smoke :p. I already have another grow going so I will start up a new journal and let this one eventually fade away. Thanks for following along everyone.

Attached Files:

12. Nicely done man, enjoy. :smoke:

13. Holy crap can I come over and taste test all that for ya? You know I don't want my friends to suffer ;) gotta make sure it's up to standard :D

14. Thanks man. If this is as strong as I'm thinking it is it should last me a while.

Jajaja, sure thing man. Every once in a while I like to give a small sample to people I know smoke just to see what they think, more fun that way.