Airf0nz0 Blue Mammoth Auto

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Airf0nz0, Aug 1, 2012.

1. #61 lalamann, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    :O do i spy a lack of wavy transpiration issues?!?!?! good man! told ya 3 degrees would help more than you think lol

nice node spacing man, that plant is the complete absence of stretching

2. Looking good fonz! Good luck on your grow, I just checked out your other journal because I have an AKR going myself (about 4 weeks into flower). Keep it green :wave:

3. My state had a chance to put mmj on the ballot but there weren't enough signatures :(

4. #65 lalamann, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    lol. stoners gotta get up and help if they want anything to change, that is why prohibition has lasted for 60 some odd years. i realized how selfish it is to claim it should be legal and really do nothing but grow and smoke xD

the single biggest help is finding out when votes are taking place and vote, and if none are, try and get a something put together (ballot initiative)...which is the step im at and having a little trouble, dont know where to start lol

5. Day 17

Watered. Having trouble keeping the bud sites open, keeps wanting to cover everything up. Should start flowering soon if it hasn't already. Will try to leave it alone next few days and see what it does. Won't hurt for it to gain some height. Over 2 weeks old and its barely looking over the side of the flower pot.

Attached Files:

6. You're going to flower her already?

7. ^Its an auto. They flower at around 20 days.

8. :laughing:

9. My thoughts are that it is in flowering now but it won't show for a while, like a week. When you put a photo plant into flowering it doesn't show sex for like a week right? I'm assuming the same is the same (?) for autoflower, it automatically goes into flower but doesn't show signs until it is showing signs.

10. Watch for some stretch. That's a sure sign its flowering.

11. Alright man, I'll leave it alone for a few days and see how much it grows. Right now anytime I lst it grows like crazy and bushes over the bald spots in less than 12 hours. Here is today's pic of when i first woke up.

Attached Files:

12. it seems to be picking up, my guess is pistils within 8 days :D

13. #74 lalamann, Aug 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2012
    srry for double post...but thought i would share that my indoor is indeed female and i took a top for a clone of it yesterday

14. Day 20

White pistils beginning to show up on a couple nodes of main cola. Noticed it yesterday, but a couple more popped out today. Will add 1/4 strength grow nutes tomorrow. When I was doing all that LST I accidentally snapped a branch, took a pic today and you can see how much bigger it is than the other branches. Supercropping something I will consider when I get into photo seeds.

Attached Files:

15. hell mo'fuckin yes lol, congrats on the girl!!! and yes, i found out they most certainly have regular seeds for autoflower as well, so you probably got lucky the freebie was fem lol, unless it was advertised as fem xD

i expected our grows to kinda go hand in hand since yours was an auto...looks like were both just about 8 weeks out :D

16. DAY 21

Gave 1/2 strength nutes. Found some light green spots and tiny holes in a few leaves a couple days ago, today one of the leaves had a slight tear in the side. I found some black spots on the underside of a couple leaves so I got some neem oil and sprayed the plant down. Kind of rushed the process but I will repeat next week.

Attached Files:

17. Looking good what were the black spots?

18. they say spider mites will be black spots on undersides of leaf. For all I know what I saw was just specs of dirt and I overreacted, which I hope is the case.

19. Man she's looking beautiful! I reallllly wanna get my cheese going so this plant of mine needs to hurry up and finish haha. Have you dipped into the buds off the Akr yet?? i can't wait for the smoke report.