Airf0nz0 Blue Mammoth Auto

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Airf0nz0, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Here is a couple quick pics I took of my Auto Blue Mammoth.

Attached Files:

2. Looks fire man. Those orange hairs are really poppin on that BM. How long did you cure for? I have 4 separate jars I put mine in, so whenever I empty one out the next one always seems that much better.

3. Thanks! These are at about a little over 3 weeks. Ya I take a little out of my jars (not this strain yet) and put them in my TGA jar for smoking.

4. #444 Airf0nz0, Feb 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2013
    What is a tga jar?

and damn, can't believe i overlooked you getting 11 pint jars from it. very very nice haul. What was the final weight on it?

5. Haven't done a final weight yet but when I get home I'll take some pics. Hopefully have a final weight for ya soon.

Here is one of my pics from Instagram of my TGA jar. The jar looks small but the bud is just big. :)

Attached Files:

6. lol holy crap that nug fills up the whole jar! fukcing awesome. Very cool photo edit too

7. #447 MangledRemainz, Feb 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2013
    Lol, the pic was made with an iPod app called Split Pic.

Thanks, that's still some Alien Abduction in the jar.

8. Well got a little over 6oz on my Auto Blue Mammoth in DWC bucket with 600w Cooltube setup. Not bad, averaging around 4-6oz on Autos.

9. very impressive. a few ounces for an auto is good, 6 is awesome

10. #450 MangledRemainz, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2013
    I agree, all the pics I've seen of Autos I've always went in expecting to get maybe a few grams to an ounce but to average 4-6oz? I'm not complaining! :) I do think the DWC has something to do with it as well since the plant grows a little faster before it starts to flower out.

My first auto was an Afghan Kush Ryder from World of Seeds and it also was a good one. I'll post a link to that grow if you'd like to check it out? Have a few grows on that forum.

Hope I don't get in trouble for posting the link.

http://www.hydrocanna.com/grow-jour...ryder-northern-lights-x-big-bud-new-grow.html

My avatar pic on that site was from my first grow and was from bag seed. Wish I still had some of that! :( Very delicious!

11. Mods don't usually roll through my threads (that i'm aware of). Thats awesome man, AKR was my first auto too, very first grow actually.